The You Yangs Thread

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
What track would you say has the worse braking bumps ATM?

I've got some suspension testing to do tomorrow. I was thinking Lactic...

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What track would you say has the worse braking bumps ATM?

I've got some suspension testing to do tomorrow. I was thinking Lactic...
Lactic is running pretty rough after the event the other weekend so it'd be good for small bump stuff, but as wkkie says Cressy is probably best for suspension setting.
I normally just use repeated runs of that first rock garden

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Thanks for the suggestions guys, forks are pretty sorted for the most part, was braking bumps where the damper was struggling at Buller a week ago. So after my damper mod sesh the other night I thought I'd go looking for some more braking bumps.

On another note, anyone park at the top carpark after YY park closing time (You Yangs front gate). I have done years ago and you can still drive out over the spikes, is this still a thing?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Thanks for the suggestions guys, forks are pretty sorted for the most part, was braking bumps where the damper was struggling at Buller a week ago. So after my damper mod sesh the other night I thought I'd go looking for some more braking bumps.

On another note, anyone park at the top carpark after YY park closing time (You Yangs front gate). I have done years ago and you can still drive out over the spikes, is this still a thing?
Yeah, they've still got the spikes at the front gate for exit anytime.