The You Yangs Thread

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Funny including Turbulence in that... I feel like Bandages is more of an "enduro" style track but maybe that's just my bias as it's the one I've ridden significantly more.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could go around everything on turbulence?

I remember that drop at the bottom well, it almost bucked me over the bars as the front hung up on a rock as I landed lol.

Interesting mix having that and then a trail like lactic acid.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you could go around everything on turbulence?

I remember that drop at the bottom well, it almost bucked me over the bars as the front hung up on a rock as I landed lol.

Interesting mix having that and then a trail like lactic acid.
You can but they aren’t real lines so will be blocked off during the race.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I cant imagine them blocking all the B lines.
The drop in the middle is the B line. The A line is the big jump.
the drop at the bottom Chiso mentioned is the A line. The B line is the chunky rock garden. I’ve seen that catch more than a few out. The way around both of those is a cheat line.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The drop in the middle is the B line. The A line is the big jump.
the drop at the bottom Chiso mentioned is the A line. The B line is the chunky rock garden. I’ve seen that catch more than a few out. The way around both of those is a cheat line.
Yeah, that rock garden bites often but I can't summon anything remotely necessary to hit the alternative.

Jpez

Down on the left!
You Yangs confirmed that all features on Turbs will be rollable.
I’d prefer if it was as the track was meant to be ridden. But anyway.
So anyone concerned about some of the features and was umming and ahhhing it’s now quite doable. Still a nicely challenging track though so get on line and book!

moorey

call me Mia
You Yangs confirmed that all features on Turbs will be rollable.
I’d prefer if it was as the track was meant to be ridden. But anyway.
So anyone concerned about some of the features and was umming and ahhhing it’s now quite doable. Still a nicely challenging track though so get on line and book!
Even as a B liner, agreed....but can see the safety concerns with 100’s of people doing numerous laps and getting overconfident or careless.