The Walking Dead

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I wouldn't hold your breath Johnny, they seem pretty attached to all of the main characters. Expect more Alexandrians and other blow-ins to be given the red-shirt treatment.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, agreed. My second choice for the baseball bat victim would be the Alexandrian, the son of the previous mayor lady (can't recall their stupid names).

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The way Jesus was invested in so deeply as a character yet "poof" he's totally disappeared from the story for episodes on end
This confused the hell out of me, while watching the finale my gf said maybe Jesus will pull some miraculous shit and save them. I had forgotten about him completely.

The Internet has slammed them enough, but they just keep slipping. Negan could have been introduced so much earlier this season and a useful story developed with the Saviours.

One thing that bothers me greatly is how the whole damn country is wiped out, yet all these communities are so close together.

What's the story with 'The Kingdom', anyone?
That's apparently what the armoured horse riders are called who helped Carol and Morgan.

dunndog

Eats Squid
One thing that bothers me greatly is how the whole damn country is wiped out, yet all these communities are so close together.
/QUOTE]Had exactly the same thoughts. I'm not a comic buff and know nothing more of the story than what we see on tv, but it seems like there are either plenty of survivors around the country or this particular area has a super high survival rate in comparison.
gotta keep the story ticking along somehow I guess.
This was imo the best season of the past few anyway. Carol is badass!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
So, did she have a whole machine gun hidden up her sleeve when she offed those guys in the truck and if so that's mighty small gun that can fire on an automatic setting.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So, did she have a whole machine gun hidden up her sleeve when she offed those guys in the truck and if so that's mighty small gun that can fire on an automatic setting.
In a country where they make AR-15s in Barbie colours, it wouldn't suprise me in the slightest for there to be kiddie-sized MAC-10s.

However someone who is suffering a crisis of conscience and has sworn not to kill, carrying one up their sleeve seems way more ridiculous.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
If it's up your sleeve where does all the hot brass go? The rest of it would be pretty hot too I'd reckon after firing off a few.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
She fired off about 20-30 rounds as well, would like to see a magazine of that capacity than can fit in a sleeve.

It was just a shit scene that added to the "WTF, how does that even make sense?" list that has increased over the last season or so. Really quite a pity it's gone this way as it's been a hell of a show.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So, Fear the Walking Dead came back yesty but you wouldn't have noticed! What a rubbish episode. I'm done with that show, canceled my Foxtel series link and put it all behind me. They could have made that spin off show a little more interesting and even spiced it up with some cheap nudity to make it a different version of the main show they run. Lets face it, there's some young blood on the show who's careers could do with a boost, get 'em naked! ;)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
So, Fear the Walking Dead came back yesty but you wouldn't have noticed! What a rubbish episode. I'm done with that show, canceled my Foxtel series link and put it all behind me. They could have made that spin off show a little more interesting and even spiced it up with some cheap nudity to make it a different version of the main show they run. Lets face it, there's some young blood on the show who's careers could do with a boost, get 'em naked! ;)
Worked for the Golden Girls 5th season.

#knucklesisachunt

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I'm over Fear the walking dead.

Can't wait for the original to come back but.

In the meantime, Stranger things on Netflix is treating me good.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Watching it again with her Ladyship, just as good the second d time through, if not better, as I now have time to hunt out all the 80's nods.

#knucklesisachunt

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Yeah, I'm over Fear the walking dead.

Can't wait for the original to come back but.

The original walking dead jumped the shark ages ago and that shit they pulled in the season finale was the final nail in the coffin.

Stranger Things was farkin tops though! Netflix seem to be on a bit of a roll

mason33

Likes Dirt
She fired off about 20-30 rounds as well, would like to see a magazine of that capacity than can fit in a sleeve.

It was just a shit scene that added to the "WTF, how does that even make sense?" list that has increased over the last season or so. Really quite a pity it's gone this way as it's been a hell of a show.
Sure, doesn't make a lot of sense and neither does daryl survival expert and tracker not being able to drive stick shift... But overall I really liked the concept of this season, thinking they were the top dogs and even going on the offensive attacking what they thought was the entirety of Negan in cold blood to find out they majorly fucked up.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Well then, that ah, that happened! I liked the extra gore in that episode, made it pretty punchy! Rick hanging onto the hung walker was great! However.......................

I'm not sure I'll last much longer with this show. The story needs to establish some sort of end goal, some sort of reason to exist. They need to start looking for a cure or something that gives the show some direction. I get that it's all about survival and just existing but it's getting tired. Introducing a new village or group of meatheads every season is done and now we get a Jamaican with a pet fucking tiger bossing a village around? C'mon, you're losing touch. Get back to a city and go for some suspense, have a sole person walking into a dark tunnel with just a lighter to show them the way, more suspense!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I thought the way they did that episode was way better. Everybody was expecting Glen to die because it's what happened in the comic but then he didn't which was a surprise and then....While it wasn't the finest hour of TV ever it was suspenseful and changed the flow of the story quite a bit.