The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Well it never rains it pours! I just bought another beone but a full bike this time that also belonged to Bas De Bever, check out the prototype team only fork! 40/50 were made in the manitou shop for specific riders, they were also one of the first forks to use 20w oil in the lowers, everyone else was using damper fluid apparently which isnt a good lubricant an is sticky, even fox forks years after this started off using damper fluid in the lowers!

I am going to be after some very specific parts for this build namely the Weinmann Stuka Rims which I cant seem to find anywhere.

View attachment 402145
Nice Bever ?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ticked off another bike from the list this week, a large GT Lobo! Its in great condition and I can't thanks Lewis Byrne for selling it to me even thou he had bigger money offers!

I have plans like all my bikes but this will not need much and I think I have most thinks I want to change in storage.

View attachment 404877
You're like @safreek's loaded doppelganger, with taste, and helmets, and normal body image. Actually, you're nothing like him.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know a guy who owns a Lobo. He got it from Rob Eva in the early 2000's.
Every time I see him I ask if he's ready to sell, but he is still not willing to let it go
This one is near the top of my dream old DH bikes for sure!

heavyp

You heard it here first
I know a guy who owns a Lobo. He got it from Rob Eva in the early 2000's.
Every time I see him I ask if he's ready to sell, but he is still not willing to let it go
This one is near the top of my dream old DH bikes for sure!
How much are you ready to part with everyone has a price ;)

safreek

Good ol mcm. West Aussie
They are a very cool bike, and a fun ride

Look at this post on Facebook