The stupid questions thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
There will be consequences for sure with that Brose motor. It has all the sealing abilities of a sunroof in a submarine.
Apparently, he wants an e-bike with a zerode gearbox on it, he has a problem with changing gears in the mud.

Anyways, I'm not here to bag e-bikers out, just sick and tired of people thinking it's ok to trash trails because it's done elsewhere in the world.
The video is horrendous.

1666874544621.png

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Apparently, he wants an e-bike with a zerode gearbox on it, he has a problem with changing gears in the mud.

Anyways, I'm not here to bag e-bikers out, just sick and tired of people thinking it's ok to trash trails because it's done elsewhere in the world.
The video is horrendous.

View attachment 393855
Stupid be as stupid does.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
I got some Fox D30 elbow pads a little while back and threw away the packaging. Unfortunately they don't have care instructions on the tags like my Fox kneepads do. What is the best way to wash and care for D30 gear? lots of stuff says you can't bung them in the washing machine like other protective gear.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I got some Fox D30 elbow pads a little while back and threw away the packaging. Unfortunately they don't have care instructions on the tags like my Fox kneepads do. What is the best way to wash and care for D30 gear? lots of stuff says you can't bung them in the washing machine like other protective gear.
Another company using D30 has this info:

B0D39768-2383-40F8-B6C1-9F51BB7B5523.jpeg

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Another company using D30 has this info:

View attachment 393908
I've got D30 knees and elbows and have had both in the washing machine.

I don't wear the elbows all that often, but the knees I wear every ride. It doesn't seem to have had any negative impact on the D30 inserts.

I've still come off after washing them and they still did the job perfectly fine impact wise. They don't seem to have changed thickness or degraded at all either.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have some old special release Japanese whisky in the cupboard. Does anyone know a good way to sell it? I'm not a collector so it's pointless in the cupboard (I had forgotten it was there until I recently moved stuff around to get the house painted). The alternative is I drink it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have some old special release Japanese whisky in the cupboard. Does anyone know a good way to sell it? I'm not a collector so it's pointless in the cupboard (I had forgotten it was there until I recently moved stuff around to get the house painted). The alternative is I drink it.
Tricky. Licensing laws up here mean no open selling without liquor licence. You guys might be different. I ran out of brandy to cook with and cracked a sexy bottle of 20 year old Nippon brandy. Tastes ok.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Tricky. Licensing laws up here mean no open selling without liquor licence. You guys might be different. I ran out of brandy to cook with and cracked a sexy bottle of 20 year old Nippon brandy. Tastes ok.
Pretty sure we would have similar restrictions now you mention it.

Some of that Japanese brandy is quite good. I have a novelty size bottle from Nikka at home.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Wife's father was a brandy drinker and the bottle breached years ago for him. Complete waste for me so cooking it is. Pretty bottle. I have a couple of unopened boxed bottles of Bundy distillers #3. I will point out these were gifts. People pay $300 a bottle. It is an ok drink but man for $300 there are many many better options.