The stupid questions thread.

safreek

I'm not here right now, leave a message
No, that’s a standard shock in a Specialized yoke.

Beware of custom lengths and strokes though.

What exactly is the bike?

It is a commencial meta v4.2. 2018.
It's pretty ordinary but trying to work out the cost of building with ordinary parts

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
It is a commencial meta v4.2. 2018.
It's pretty ordinary but trying to work out the cost of building with ordinary parts
Dude, that's a modern frame for you isn't it?, given your shed full of old bikes. That's newer than my bikes. Maybe I'm the old fogey now. o_O

according to vital mtb, RockShox Deluxe RT, 2 position compression adjustment, 230mm x 60mm metric
- was the shock on the complete bike, at least in 'Murica.

The yoke length might be the crucial bit. Commencal might have the yoke as a replacement part. worth contacting them if it doesn't fit.

safreek

Dude, that's a modern frame for you isn't it?, given your shed full of old bikes. That's newer than my bikes. Maybe I'm the old fogey now. o_O

according to vital mtb, RockShox Deluxe RT, 2 position compression adjustment, 230mm x 60mm metric
- was the shock on the complete bike, at least in 'Murica.

The yoke length might be the crucial bit. Commencal might have the yoke as a replacement part. worth contacting them if it doesn't fit.

Would be the newest I've owned. It does have a couple dents in it though. Probably won't buy it if it needs a modern shock. Was just going to buy a second hand shock.
Don't think it will be worth the loot put in

safreek

Ca$hed out on Crypto before the plunge ;)
Haaaa ha ha, still dropping money into it at bargain prices. To the moon in 2025.
The frame has had a hard life and price reflects that.
Initially I thought I could get it up and running with parts I have for around 5 or 6 hundred. Thinking a rear shock is going to set me back near half that second hand