The stupid questions thread.

dazz

Queen Karen of Ballarat
I did, that's why I was sayin thanks.
Had a fair bit of Fooie's today. Hope Dave and the guys keep the band going, great music. I'm sure it'll never be quite the same for them without Taylor. :(

moorey

with a big stick
Had a fair bit of Fooie's today. Hope Dave and the guys keep the band going, great music. I'm sure it'll never be quite the same for them without Taylor. :(
Maybe they can recruit Kurt for drumming duties.

pink poodle

aka stickchops
I was never a fooooo fighters fan, so I would prefer they honour their legacy in the same way that Led Zeppelin did. But it certainly must be a difficult time for them, David in particular given this is not his first time around.

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities
You do know Dave Grohl is a drummer? - They can do a reality TV show to get a new front man like INXS did.

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities
Totally different show - they'd have to look for someone who can't sing but can shout really loud.
Just at every show get a different audience member up to fill in - seems to eb a thing they do

goobags

Likes Dirt
Would an IS to PM160 adapter get me out of strife here? Running a 180mm disc with an IS to PM180 adapter from previous frame

goobags

Likes Dirt
Seems odd. Is the adapter the wrong way around?
99.9% sure it’s around the right way. Pulled off old frame with the adapter still fitted to caliper. Marks on the disc indicate the pads were in the right spot on the old frame

Peruvian build so could be anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk