The QUICK question thread.....

Switch

huskier headed gent
Anybody had any experience with Leatt Enduro 4.0 helmets in particular sizing? I generally wear a fox but have had Giro and Smith helmets in the past. I know helmets are like shoes and fit can vary heaps but there is nowhere local I can try one on. I have a very large head too so would be looking at the large and hoping it fits (should based on dimensions). Thanks RB collective.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Anybody had any experience with Leatt Enduro 4.0 helmets in particular sizing? I generally wear a fox but have had Giro and Smith helmets in the past. I know helmets are like shoes and fit can vary heaps but there is nowhere local I can try one on. I have a very large head too so would be looking at the large and hoping it fits (should based on dimensions). Thanks RB collective.
Have a search through recent threads I seem to remember someone asking about Leatt helmets recently and then they picked one up.

Edit: here it is

Different model though

moorey

call me Mia
Last edited:

K.C.

Likes Dirt
bought a "never ridden taken off new bike" 2023 float x off facebook from a sponsored rider.
noticed oil leak today and found a crack between the shock head and reservoir.
what do i do with it? bin it cause no warranty to second hand owner or try to contact fox au?
its a shock for norco optic, i install a DU bushing on one end and fitted it to canyon neuron only running 150psi
PXL_20221127_083840162.jpg

EDIT: its 2023

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
bought a "never ridden taken off new bike" 2023 float x off facebook from a sponsored rider.
what do i do with it? bin it cause no warranty to second hand owner or try to contact fox au?
its a shock for norco optic, i install a DU bushing on one end and fitted it to canyon neuron only running 150psi
View attachment 394767
EDIT: its 2023
See if the person you bought it from can do anything first, then if you have no joy there, see if it's cost-efficient to get that part replaced.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
How long did you own / ride it for before noticing this issue?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone have experience with these. I’m sure hub will be good, unsure on rim. Would this be on par with Stan’s flow ex mk2 https://www.pushys.com.au/hope-fortus-26w-pro-4-27-5inch650b-15x110mm-boost-mtb-front-wheel.html
Sorry late to this , I have one .
All good I’m a fat bastarrrd and it has remained true for approx 2000 km , oh and on a n e- bike that ( when ridden ) was given the beans , no big drops as I am soft , but hard a fast over logs rusts mud etc .
as per moorey - I rate it for the price it it a winner