The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm not sure that the Woolworths group are trying to rectify underpayments by Coles...

I rang the local Liquorland and they advised it is legit.

A bit of google and I can find plenty of news articles about Coles getting reemed over incorrectly paying staff.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I'm not sure that the Woolworths group are trying to rectify underpayments by Coles...

I rang the local Liquorland and they advised it is legit.

A bit of google and I can find plenty of news articles about Coles getting reemed over incorrectly paying staff.
Ha ha. Shit. I hambo’ed the wrong group.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I'm not buying it, I'm just curious.

2014 M Sport

Unsure of KM

What's it worth, roughly?
Haha, your list of reason/info/question sounds like the beginnings of the dodgiest Gumtree ads for "BMW parts, Mildura". :p

I know it's not why you're asking but it still made me chuckle...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm not buying it, I'm just curious.

2014 M Sport

Unsure of KM

What's it worth, roughly?

View attachment 394703
Don't bother. There's a reason a 2014 Corolla would be worth more. The spares and servicing are killer, and the reliability of older BMWs are consistently sucky thanks to Vanos wear and tear leading to instant engine death.

I heard somewhere that the F30 was such a sucky chassis that M Sport refused to touch it and they had to derive a separate chassis for them to use. I think it was the Carmudgeon podcast that mentioned it.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Jealous of the P plater? Me too.
Ha. If you knew the half of it. It's a nice car, but jealous is not the word I'd use.

Let's just say the person who owns it fits the BMW owner profile perfectly.

Being an "M sport" basically means nothing, the badge just tells everyone you got few overpriced vanity accessories
Yep, sums this clown up perfectly.
Don't bother. There's a reason a 2014 Corolla would be worth more. The spares and servicing are killer, and the reliability of older BMWs are consistently sucky thanks to Vanos wear and tear leading to instant engine death.

I heard somewhere that the F30 was such a sucky chassis that M Sport refused to touch it and they had to derive a separate chassis for them to use. I think it was the Carmudgeon podcast that mentioned it.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Yup, it's not for me. I'm just fact checking what I'd heard on the rumour mill.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Does anyone know anything about the Fox Lunar helmets? Does the whole helmet glow or just the logos? Seems to be very little info on it.