The QUICK question thread.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Chain-less run time...ew bike time?.
Pedal axles...
Both (insert little mex girl)

Stick a new set of flats on and drop off the chain, next feet off the pedals and bounce.

The hardest creak I ever looked for was a cracked carbon frame. I actually fitted a new Raceface BSA30 BB and it still creaked so I ordered another as I was so certain it was the BB.

It was a crack where the seat tube met the BB shell and it didnt become obvious till I had a muddy ride and the crack appeared. I rode it cracked for 9 months and still have the frame here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I doubt the US is quarantining returning athletes. There’s no one left who hasn’t had Covid…
When did Canada become part of the USA? Isn't the ride taking place in Squamish? No idea what goes for important people, but one of my friends is undertaking 2 weeks (I think he said 2 weeks) quarantine in Canada.

moorey

call me Mia
When did Canada become part of the USA? Isn't the ride taking place in Squamish? No idea what goes for important people, but one of my friends is undertaking 2 weeks (I think he said 2 weeks) quarantine in Canada.
Durp. Yep. He’s such a flog I always forget he’s Canadian.

moorey

call me Mia
Why did you make me question my sanity and Mandela effect me into thinking I thought he was Canadian? No one wears the red white and blue on their kit more visually…aside from Gwin.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Can anyone suggest a mobile email app that after a specific email search it allows click/press and drag to highlight all (or select all) to bulk delete...?

Have used Outlook and Gmail and neither does this

EDIT: For an android phone, none of that silly fruit brand.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Can anyone suggest a mobile email app that after a specific email search it allows click/press and drag to highlight all (or select all) to bulk delete...?

Have used Outlook and Gmail and neither does this
My iPhone 11 with gmail does that.
Edit.
Select as many as you want.
Move.
Bin.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
My iPhone 11 with gmail does that.
Edit.
Select as many as you want.
Move.
Bin.
I can search for say "vital mtb" then select as many as I want, but not like a click and drag more like press on each email, then delete.

Outlook allows click and drag/select in the inbox, but once you search for a specific email the search screen doesn't allow click and drag/select. Fucking infuriating.

But not as infuriating as when I had to use iOS for work.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
@mike14 yeah they are really nice forks. Have been using mine for almost 2 years now on a downcountry/trail setup and they have been flawless. I am not a suspension aficionado at all, so I just followed the guide by DVO and changed rebound over a couple of rides and then have just left them.

edit: and versus Pike, I've not run them back to back, but have had Pikes on 2 other bikes and think these are just as good with more adjustments if you're into that.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
For some reason I chose to go with bar clamp shifter (SLX) rather than I spec ii to pair with my XT m8000 brake levers.

Any way to convert from bar Mount to ispec?