The QUICK question thread.....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Anyone actually eaten (sucked?) one of these?
Nope. They don't look that appetising do they?
Nah that's why it is still sitting here.
No, didnt fancy it. I reckon I threw the lolly out a month or two back.

Also had a packet of Cyclinic jelly beans somewhere, didn't tackled them either.
Hell. No. Gross. Gift it to someone you don't like.
Are you lot old or something? It's not aniseed or anything, it's just coloured black.

Other than being disappointed at Auspost crushing it in transit, I quite enjoyed it :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Are you lot old or something? It's not aniseed or anything, it's just coloured black.

Other than being disappointed at Auspost crushing it in transit, I quite enjoyed it :p

How about some black & white jelly beans, made in China, packed in Australia.

Knew they were in the door of my beer fridge amongst the gels and bars.

Wont be eating them either.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I'd drop the lowers, tap it down with the proper tool, new grease and oil and now you can sell it as "just serviced" for about 20 minutes work.
you could probably tap it down while it's together, but they come apart pretty darn easy
Thanks, I don't have any oil on me so I might just advertise as is. If I had a bike to put them back on I would definitely give a service a go, but I can't test it out after so hesitant to go that way.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Trying to get my BB apart but I'm stuck on cranks. I've managed to get the bolt holding them together off, but the two crank sides won't separate. There doesn't appear to be any more bolts. I've given them a cursory bash with a rubber mallet but not movement.

All the videos online show these just coming off and that was my experience last time I took them off too, so unsure what's going on.

Cranks are GX.

Any ideas?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Trying to get my BB apart but I'm stuck on cranks. I've managed to get the bolt holding them together off, but the two crank sides won't separate. There doesn't appear to be any more bolts. I've given them a cursory bash with a rubber mallet but not movement.

All the videos online show these just coming off and that was my experience last time I took them off too, so unsure what's going on.

Cranks are GX.

Any ideas?
Burn them with fire.

Sram GX have a self extracting cap? It should come away with an 8mm Allen key.