The QUICK question thread.....

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
So with the 25k limit in metro melb, and no sneaking into regional Vic allowed, I'm stuck for ideas for riding this weekend. THe youis are my local BUT, despite being inside the radius, I can't go there.

The question - is Quarry Park worth going to? Realistically how much time on average would one spend there riding the same 1-2 trails over and again?

Jpez

Down on the left!
So with the 25k limit in metro melb, and no sneaking into regional Vic allowed, I'm stuck for ideas for riding this weekend. THe youis are my local BUT, despite being inside the radius, I can't go there.

The question - is Quarry Park worth going to? Realistically how much time on average would one spend there riding the same 1-2 trails over and again?
About 30min tops. 10 minutes dodging kids on the pump track and that’s about it for me.

moorey

call me Mia

And Youies is closed anyway.