The QUICK question thread.....

moorey

call me Mia
Bahaha. That’s 100% what’s going on. My understanding on the MLM/pyramid schemes it that literally only 1% of people make any money, but the 99% are convinced that they’ll eventually be part of the 1%.
The oils are nice enough. I’m not going to suggest to my wife that she doesn’t support her friend....particularly given my MTB spending. Better not rock that boat.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
If I pump my tyre up to a decent pressure (30psi or so), it deflates to around 22psi but doesn't seem to go down past that point but it's around the pressure I'd normally ride at.

Should I check the valve and attempt to reseat the tyre or just leave it alone?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If I pump my tyre up to a decent pressure (30psi or so), it deflates to around 22psi but doesn't seem to go down past that point but it's around the pressure I'd normally ride at.

Re-tape the rim, that's the most likely culprit. Valves you can normally hear and leak consistently (or in the tubeless era, just gunge up and become blocked). If the tyres not wet or bubbling around the bead it's unlikely it's leaking from there.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Re-tape the rim, that's the most likely culprit. Valves you can normally hear and leak consistently (or in the tubeless era, just gunge up and become blocked). If the tyres not wet or bubbling around the bead it's unlikely it's leaking from there.
Thanks @beeb I guess I can break open the 3M masking tape I bought!

It's strange that it doesn't deflate past a certain point though isn't it?

safreek

IMHO just pump it when you need to use it