The QUICK question thread.....

moorey

call me Mia
I swapped the forks as well, so it was sort of a package deal of fork, adaptor and disk rotor moving together, with the calliper being the only different. I'll get a pic tonight.
And all the spacers in the same spots? Shimano calipers are all the same AFAIK, but I’m yet to fit a set of late model 4 pot.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I saw a real life Karen in action today. I called in to buy some micro sd cards and while I was parking I saw this woman in the car behind me having an animated conversation with herself. I suspect now that it was a rehearsal for what was to follow. She walked in front of me while I was locking the car and then turned around and went back to her car. OK. I went in, pored over the offerings and chose two 128GB cards and went to pay. Same woman pushed in front of me and quite rudely asked the checkout operator to see the manager. Poor girl said which one? We have a store manager, a floor manager and a sales manager? Don't care just a manager so she was directed to the floor manager (?). She started her tirade while some 10m from the poor guy.

So is it ok to stick around and watch or should I film it too for others to enjoy?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Am I missing something here... Since when do they add tax at the checkout?? And $108 is clearly over $99, but still charging shipping...

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Is it just saying the included tax? With discount you’re under $99, and then they’ve added shipping?
From what I can tell, the discount brings it to $95 plus the "tax" should bring it to $105.01, but it still shows as $108.08? FIIK...