The QUICK question thread.....

Jpez

Down on the left!
Are we talking the actual axle? Is this a thing? Never used any thread lock on the axle.
can’t say I’ve ever had the axle back out or loosen off. Do I now need to go buy myself a huge tube of thread lock and grease and tef gel to avoid tragedy?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
can’t say I’ve ever had the axle back out or loosen off. Do I now need to go buy myself a huge tube of thread lock and grease and tef gel to avoid tragedy?
I have had thru axles loosen themselves up for me as a complimentary addition to going for a ride. 135, 142, 150mm on the rear and old school 20mm maxle on the front...not as a result of me forgetting to ensure it was tight before a ride either! Just sometimes you get lucky I guess. I recommend you stock up now before people realise how important this paste cocktail is and the shelves are empty. Don't forget to add a little sand for texture.

Minlak

custom titis
Sooooo - Mr Caravan driver - you can do 85 in a 100 zone but only 70 in a 80 zone and only 50 in a 60 zone - is there a reason or are you all just dicks.
I am convinced there is a secret website where the drivers vie for the top spot of how many cars they can back up behind them.