The QUICK question thread.....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Could be...

Your post in the thread What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today! was deleted. Reason: Pointless shit post

Yup it was a Why Not Both meme haha
Wait I didn’t even get a notification? Even after I spent all that time face swapping a Labrador pup into ¿porque no los dog? for @moorey :( vanished without a trace.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Has @PINT of Stella. mate! been called out of retirement to help @Dales Cannon delete all the ‘why not both?’ Memes. Seems excessive, but it tracks.
Somebody said my name into a mirror 3 times.
Unfortunately I haven't a fucking scooby about what I'm supposed to do once I've been summoned so i'm probably just going to whinge about doggycoins, tic-tacs or whatever else it is the young folk are doing these days.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Somebody said my name into a mirror 3 times.
Unfortunately I haven't a fucking scooby about what I'm supposed to do once I've been summoned so i'm probably just going to whinge about doggycoins, tic-tacs or whatever else it is the young folk are doing these days.
It's e-bikes all the way down. Welcome to middle age I guess?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Urgh.

Speaking of which, on a recent jolly to Derby I was downright disgusted by how many e-bikes there were infesting the trails.
Not only that, half the lazy fuckers were also getting the shuttle up to Black Stump*!

*not that I'll begrudge the local operators for cashing in on it - They've done a hell of a job with the place since I was last there!

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Are there any issues posting a dropper post fully dropped? Obviously I’ll let the air out, anything else I should do?