The QUICK question thread.....

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is there such a thing as a replacement 90mm grip for kods grip shifter? Beyond ebay $5 versions that qill wear out before ive finished installing them?

Am i better off cutting a spare pair of lock ons? Will they stay put with only the outer ring on?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Only if you generally ride in a manner that requires one. Plenty of green and blues from the top.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Cheers. Just planning on exploring and chilling for the day while the kids do their mtb camp. So will be taking it easy (famous last words).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Is there such a thing as a replacement 90mm grip for kods grip shifter? Beyond ebay $5 versions that qill wear out before ive finished installing them?

Am i better off cutting a spare pair of lock ons? Will they stay put with only the outer ring on?
cut

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Sorry I have asked this before and tutorials don't make a distinction but can you sandpaper organic pads or just sintered ones?

Scotty675

Cable thief
I hit a set this morning with 600 wet and dry with isopropyl alcohol then cooked them on the stove sitting on a piece of aluminium foil. Splendid result once again