The pet thread, post em up!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So Kirsty just found her bone mostly uneaten in the back yard - but also a really old bleached one she’d been chewing on. So maybe it was that - old bones are probably as bad as cooked ones for splintering…

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Had a difficult week last week as I had to rehome both our greyhounds. Dogs/baby/chickens compatibility just wasn't working, and as much as I love them, we had some friends who have been wanting greyhounds for ages and it just all seemed to line up. They are now living in Wollongong and getting walked and spoilt everyday. Better for everyone I think.
That's sucks, but it is comforting to know they're somewhere good. Been there, still miss my Dane.

I thought he'd passed away, but I ran into the lady who helped rehome him and he's loving life

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
my little fella has crippling joint pain and living in a 2 storey doesn't help...but has anybody got any feedback or stories with using CBD oil for pets, or more specifically small dogs
we have used it in the past on him , but have just ordered more, with a higher dose this time.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
my little fella has crippling joint pain and living in a 2 storey doesn't help...but has anybody got any feedback or stories with using CBD oil for pets, or more specifically small dogs
we have used it in the past on him , but have just ordered more, with a higher dose this time.
Family that lives across the road when I was at school had two dogs, both named after cars they’d had before (euro). Anyway, the father was the local pharmacist and the dogs were both supplied with human medication - one for anxiety and the other for arthritis.

Do you know any old folks who could slip you some arthritis meds?