The pet thread, post em up!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Issa caught a mouse in the bloody kitchen this morning!! Mouse plague is leaking into Canberra… She grabbed it with lightning speed, looked surprised and dropped it with a “what the hell was that!?” look. Dammit, so close! Too much greyhound and not enough Foxie in her to snap it’s neck properly…

safreek

Just on the off chance someone gets offered the cheap golden retriever.
Phone number in the photo.
$5000 NQA lismore area but was stolen so could be anywhere

• Sad
Reactions: LPG

stirk

Burner
I got a surprise yesterday when a new family member was dropped off by pet taxi. There has been some talk to get another dog to keep Fig company and this happened by chance. The missus called the breeder to lock in a future litter pup and they had a cancellation on this little 4 month old girl. Happy days!!

Meet Bear. Her paws are almost as big as Fig's so I think she'll be a big labrador.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I got a surprise yesterday when a new family member was dropped off by pet taxi. There has been some talk to get another dog to keep Fig company and this happened by chance. The missus called the breeder to lock in a future litter pup and they had a cancellation on this little 4 month old girl. Happy days!!

Meet Bear. Her paws are almost as big as Fig's so I think she'll be a big labrador.

View attachment 378897
She’s adorable and I love her.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

View attachment 378897
Look at Fig's FACE. How do you not give him / her all of the treats.