The last movie you've last watched last

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
LoU is kicking goals. Even where they're having to take some license with the game progression like the appearance of the bloater it's fitting well and doing the story line real justice.
Yeah you know the development of atmosphere is going well when the Bloater introduction isn't even the scariest thing in the episode.
That clicker kid with the messed up movements was the stuff of nightmares.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
LoU is kicking goals. Even where they're having to take some license with the game progression like the appearance of the bloater it's fitting well and doing the story line real justice.

Chernobyl was excellent, if you haven't watched it before, "knowing what happens" won't save you haha..
I have to start watching LoU. Hubby recently started playing the game, so it's kinda like watching a TV series I suppose. I get so stressed and I'm not even playing!

Chernobyl was amazing. Visually, emotionally...the score really sets the feels. Ominous. Skarsgard has a real presence about him.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Been watching a lot of comedy specials recently on Netflix. Traditionally loved Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Dave Chapelle etc.

Got turned onto Mike Birbiglia thanks to a podcast and his specials were awesome. A lot less cursing than most comedians so probably a bit more partner and kid friendly.

Netflix then put the Mark Twain award for Dave Chapelle in front of me and that was also awesome. Decided to go back and watch the Netflix specials that caused all the controversy and they were pretty good apart from breaking the old rule about punching up.

Will probably watch the Hannah Gadsby ones next to get her side of the beef.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I'm watching Nanette now. I'm about 10mins in. It's a bit grim.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
That's for sure. It certainly ain't slapstick fart humour. But she is a very clever, and I think, funny comedian. A well crafted journey for the viewer.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I've watched a few since I last posted in this thread.
A big yes to Cocaine Bear. Loved it.
Mad Heidi, good for a laugh but watch Cocaine Bear if you've only got time for one.
Bikini Hackers. It's really shit. I watched it all out of curiosity for how bad it could get.