The last movie you've last watched last

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched the Power of the Dog. I was given the book and read it before I watched the movie. I found It a hard read with a good ending. Movie was ok after reading the book. Both book and movie are a bit overhyped.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will rate - 'We own this city ' - was a recommendation from earlier in this thread .

Its great - but you need a shower after watching - based in truth and its a roller coaster of shit .

Watch and have your innocence taken ( or maybe not and my mistrust of a militarised Po - Lice Force is misplaced ) looking at you Australia Law ' Enforcement ' no longer " Uphold the right "

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I know it's not cool to admit you're into GOT anymore, but I've been finding time to crank through the latest House of the Dragon series aaaand

- After a frenetic first episode it's settled into a solid groove of good character development and machiavellian plotting and actual game of thrones scheming. The acting is great.
- The pace is sloooooow, with actual time devoted to convey how long everything took back then.
- DnD haven't been allowed anywhere near it so it's not shit (so far)
- the incest is still really, really gross

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I know it's not cool to admit you're into GOT anymore, but I've been finding time to crank through the latest House of the Dragon series aaaand

- After a frenetic first episode it's settled into a solid groove of good character development and machiavellian plotting and actual game of thrones scheming. The acting is great.
- The pace is sloooooow, with actual time devoted to convey how long everything took back then.
- DnD haven't been allowed anywhere near it so it's not shit (so far)
- the incest is still really, really gross
I've only seen the first two episodes so far. Looks pretty good, but I'm waiting for the messed up bits