The last movie you've last watched last

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
View attachment 389672

Sooo not usually my genre, but movie night last night and this was picked...I knew nothing about this film going into it but have since read some reviews and they checkout.
Toni Collete is boss in this. Its a bit slow to get going although it sets the story well, and then shit just gets all sorts of fucked up and keeps you guessing as to wtf is actually going on. It's dark and twisted and there is no happy ending. Probably put the kids to bed before you watch this.
I'd watch it again, might need to.

smaj

Likes Dirt
Just saw "Lost Illusions". The stuff about the media, journalists, "influencers" could've been written today -- it's like nothing's changed!

danncam

Likes Dirt
INTERCEPTOR on Netflix. Avoid like the plague, 1/10. Written and directed by Matthew Reilly, say no more

Unless...you want a completely braindead, illogical, plot holed piece of action-ish fluff; then go for it.

(Preemptive defense, my wife picked it as I chose the last film, RRR. Which was at least fun, vibrant and funny as well being a completely braindead, illogical, plot holed piece of action-ish Bollywood fluff)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid

its one of the "good" nick cage movies. Cosmic horror , with a cage-esque bent to it. 100% fun

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Green Mile. Another Tom Hanks one. There's a current day prologue at the start that I was thinking maybe they could have given a miss - with the 3 hour runtime - but it actually ties back together quite nicely at the end.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The Green Mile. Another Tom Hanks one. There's a current day prologue at the start that I was thinking maybe they could have given a miss - with the 3 hour runtime - but it actually ties back together quite nicely at the end.
Great movie, I might have to hunt that one out again.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Wet weekend, just binge watched The Terminal List with Chris Pratt. Is on Prime, I liked it, could watch 4 episodes in a row which I don't normally do

slowmick

38-39"
Took Miss 5 to see Minions: The Rise of Gru today. A well written, very funny movie for those who like the series. So many little details.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Wizard of Oz.
Lee Winfrey said:
Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again.
If I only had a heart, maybe I'd like musicals. Had a pang of regret as soon as the first song started.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Wizard of Oz.

If I only had a heart, maybe I'd like musicals. Had a pang of regret as soon as the first song started.
This classic may be due for a reboot...a dark music free tale of a psychopathic murder being trailed across a strange land.

Or a tim Burton remake with Johnny Depp as Dorothy.