The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Das Boot. A three and a half hour epic that's worth each minute. Really great characterisation, there's plenty of moments where you really want the Nazis to overcome their challenges.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
The Beast of War is another good one from the viewpoint of the other side.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Das Boot. A three and a half hour epic that's worth each minute. Really great characterisation, there's plenty of moments where you really want the Nazis to overcome their challenges.
You have to watch it in German too. Subtitles are handy of course but no British or American accents needed there.

Best submarine movie although seeing Jon Bon Jovi in U571 getting sconed by an exploding hatch was strangely satisfying.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Fanny's journey , lovely film , strong children, humourous , relevant to Ukraine right now.
Wont appeal to some on here who would prefer the Expendables.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Universal Soldier. Not sure why, blame it on beer and wanting some early 90s nostalgia with JCVD and Dolph Lundgren.

Not sure how even as a 9 year old I thought it was good. Bad dialogue / script / plot holes everywhere, basically a shitty photocopy of Terminator.

I'm all ears...

It was a bad film.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Universal Soldier. Not sure why, blame it on beer and wanting some early 90s nostalgia with JCVD and Dolph Lundgren.

Not sure how even as a 9 year old I thought it was good. Bad dialogue / script / plot holes everywhere, basically a shitty photocopy of Terminator.
I'm all ears...

It was a bad film.
go wash your mouths out! was great for the time, (shit even modern movies have plot holes! ) NOTHING like terminator at all, or even a bad copy of

now the universal soldier sequals, they are BAD

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was 13 when it came out and was not impressed. Van Damme never really cut it for me. I'll always wish that he and Segal had a showdown back in their prime.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve seen a lot of batshit crazy movies.
This one swamps everything that has come before it.
It should be called ‘when incels make movies’.
I was horrified, but couldn’t stop watching. Not suggesting anyone watch this, but if you want to, it’s free on the Tubi app.
You’re welcome.
https://tubitv.com/video/285086

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I was 13 when it came out and was not impressed. Van Damme never really cut it for me. I'll always wish that he and Segal had a showdown back in their prime.
I always liked Van Damme, he seemed to at least try to act in his movies (from distant memory Legionnaire was actually pretty good). Seagal just fluked it with Under Siege (which was good - largely thanks having a battleship in it and Gary Busey / Tommy Lee Jones) and they honed his character to accommodate his extremely limited abilities.

If you want your brain curdled, give the latest Dollop podcast on Seagal a go. It's awesomely f***ed up.