The last movie you've last watched last

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Been on a Netflix binge.

Adam project. Not bad, lots of feels, especially if you have kids of your own.

Polar. Pretty bad. Lots of gore, one half decent sex scene.

Kate. Entertaining. Not much depth, but nice to look at.

Army of Thieves. Not Snyders best work (Watchmen for those that are wondering), but entertaining. Doesn't quite get the cheesiness right like James Gunn, but I enjoyed it.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oddjob

The Outsider. Slow, with lots of senseless violence, a bit like the Irishman but with a worse story.

Ava. Just skip it and watch Kate.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Been on a Netflix binge.

Adam project. Not bad, lots of feels, especially if you have kids of your own.
Adam Project was disappointing. First 30 minutes were laying the foundations for a great little introspective dynamic between the two main characters but then it just turned into another dumb af action movie. Meh. Free Guy was much better.

Watched House of Gucci. Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow start but glad I stuck with it. Good movie, turns out Lady Gaga can act a bit too.

Oddjob

Adam Project was disappointing. First 30 minutes were laying the foundations for a great little introspective dynamic between the two main characters but then it just turned into another dumb af action movie. Meh. Free Guy was much better.

Watched House of Gucci. Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow start but glad I stuck with it. Good movie, turns out Lady Gaga can act a bit too.
I actually thought the last 45 mins of the Adam Project was the best (but that's not saying much). The whole movie was sci-fi schlock with logic holes everywhere. The only good bits were with the kid and Mark Ruffalo.

Want to see the house of Gucci. Still can't get my head around the fact that Ridley Scott directed it. If Tom Ford directed it there would have been an extra layer of delicious irony.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Do they hand out medals to people who managed to sit the whole way through Moonfall? I also think I deserve something for getting through After The Pandemic, it had absolutely nothing going for it other than it was more believable than Moonfall.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Do they hand out medals to people who managed to sit the whole way through Moonfall? I also think I deserve something for getting through After The Pandemic, it had absolutely nothing going for it other than it was more believable than Moonfall.
ill take a medal as well, what a shite of a movie DO NOT WATCH

the last fast and furious last movie was more enjoyable! and that was a mistake to watch

Oddjob

The two best things I've seen by miles are tv series.

The Watchmen is based loosely on the comics but takes issues of race and corruption waaaaaaayyyyyyy further.

The other one was Lok on Disney+. A huge surprise. Absolutely stomps all over every other Marvel product in recent memory. I would even say it's a must watch. Seeing Loki make out with his female alter ego is creepy and heart warming at the same time.

tobbogonist

a registered member
About three weeks ago we watched Dr Strangelove. My partner hadn't seen it before. With everything going on in the world right now it hit a little too close to home. Turned it off 15 minutes in.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Moonfall. What and utterly and brilliantly absurd movie. If you like absurd conspiracy theory stuff, you'll like the insanely absurd twist this does on a quite already absurd conspiracy theory. Perfect 5/7.

moorey

call me Mia
Moonfall. What and utterly and brilliantly absurd movie. If you like absurd conspiracy theory stuff, you'll like the insanely absurd twist this does on a quite already absurd conspiracy theory. Perfect 5/7.
In a post truth world, I really have no time for anything promoting any more conspiracy theories, even in fiction.