The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia
Falling down a Seinfeld rabbit hole while on leave, family away, avoiding humans and tapering for TransTas….stumbled across The Fantastic Four 1994 with Seinfeld alumni Rebecca Staab (The Pledge Drive episode). Was unreleased, but a terrible copy found it’s way to YouTube. You think all Marvel shite is bad? You think 90’s Marvel was really bad? 20 minutes in, and this masterpiece is swamping all that came before or after. Magnificent.
Trailer.

Full movie in blurry/flickering glory.

moorey

call me Mia
Series, not movie.
Final series of After Life. My favourite thing about Ricky Gervaise is how much Americans just don’t get the humour and look for any excuse under the sun to hate him. His movies suck…because they seem to follow an American formula, but The Office, Extras and After Live, magnificent.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Series, not movie.
Final series of After Life. My favourite thing about Ricky Gervaise is how much Americans just don’t get the humour and look for any excuse under the sun to hate him. His movies suck…because they seem to follow an American formula, but The Office, Extras and After Live, magnificent.
Can not stand his comedy but this and Derek were proper good.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Tv show on Stan - Station Eleven.

Post pandemic end of the world type thing. But bloody brilliant. Looks amazing, really clever and wonderfully written show. Highly recommended.

moorey

call me Mia
Trying to watch Don’t Look Up. Lacks any subtlety and draws on bad cliches like only Americans can. I feel like I’m being hit in the face with a brick. I’m sure it plays well with edge lord millennials.

Minlak

custom titis
Copshop - Netflix
Bad - cliched - predictable - would recommend surprisingly (if you have time to fill in)

moorey

call me Mia
Trying to watch Don’t Look Up. Lacks any subtlety and draws on bad cliches like only Americans can. I feel like I’m being hit in the face with a brick. I’m sure it plays well with edge lord millennials.
Unless it’s satirizing satire? And therefore brilliant and cutting.

No, the first thing.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I refuse to watch Don’t Look Up on account of its blatant hypocrisy. We all know it’s a thinly veiled allegory about climate change but one of the biggest things we can do to help alleviate the earth’s problems is to cut down on unnecessary waste.
I fail to see how a running time of 2hrs and 20min for a Comedy is anything other than a big fucking bloated pile of waste!
Keep that shit to a tight 90min and then we’ll talk.
(personally, I blame Judd Apatow. He normalised this whole trend of epic run times for comedies. The prick needs shooting!)

moorey

call me Mia
thinly veiled allegory about climate change
You’re being generous. Healthy dose of Trumpism thrown in, all handled very hamfisted.
This is why I really don’t watch television etc. I’ve had my fill for the next 5 years in the last week.
And to think I liked Jad Abumrad and radio lab until you implicated him.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Bone Tomahawk. A typical western in the style of The Searchers but with a cannibal twist. Some good acting but a bit of over the top with some of the brutality and bits of the plot. It's on SBS on demand.