The last movie you've last watched last

Minlak

custom titis
Argh , you bastages , now I will need to read the book

oh wait , is it avail in English ?
As funny as it would be to see you go to the lengths I had to for the resolution - it is almost the end of the year so time for my one good deed -

The book does not explain it either!!! - The book does not even reference the picture - The book also just has the policemen deciding to walk away - Fun fact 2 the second half of the book would best be described as a torture device not even the thought of in the dark ages - nor even considered by the Nazi's

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have gone deep into the rabbit hole .

below is how Cercas has described the books

“The relationship between Zarco, Tere and Gafitas is key to the novel, as is the question of how the police eventually caught the gang, who betrayed and why, although as Cercas explains, not answering this question definitely is key to his approach.”

my brain is hurting .
“If I had to sum up its plot, I would say it tells the story of a love triangle that lasts for almost thirty years, a triangle formed by Zarco himself – the group’s leader, who over time will turn into a myth of juvenile delinquency – by Gafitas – a bespectacled middle-class teenager, who joins the gang in the summer of ’78 – and finally by Tere – the character who perhaps embodies all the book’s moral dilemmas and keeps all its secrets.”

WTF. - thank god for google translate ….. however as you have found ( thank you ) there isn’t a resolution .

Roll On 2022 hahahahahaha

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
I have gone deep into the rabbit hole .

below is how Cercas has described the books

“The relationship between Zarco, Tere and Gafitas is key to the novel, as is the question of how the police eventually caught the gang, who betrayed and why, although as Cercas explains, not answering this question definitely is key to his approach.”

my brain is hurting .
“If I had to sum up its plot, I would say it tells the story of a love triangle that lasts for almost thirty years, a triangle formed by Zarco himself – the group’s leader, who over time will turn into a myth of juvenile delinquency – by Gafitas – a bespectacled middle-class teenager, who joins the gang in the summer of ’78 – and finally by Tere – the character who perhaps embodies all the book’s moral dilemmas and keeps all its secrets.”

WTF. - thank god for google translate ….. however as you have found ( thank you ) there isn’t a resolution .

Roll On 2022 hahahahahaha
Its like watching Donny Darko - If you don't go online and have someone explain it to you you have missed most of the movie :)

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011). Still holds up although I'm less keen on magical hacking abilities these days. I could take or leave the ending after the ending, it doesn't quite match the pace.

Bit of a shame they didn't make the sequels.

Minlak

custom titis
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011). Still holds up although I'm less keen on magical hacking abilities these days. I could take or leave the ending after the ending, it doesn't quite match the pace.

Bit of a shame they didn't make the sequels.
But they did - All 3 movies exist - 2 are on SBS on demand right now

Minlak

custom titis
New Spiderman movie - Wasn't horrible - Few sections I am like WTF even in the context of suspending belief due to it being a super hero movie.

Will watch again

moorey

call me Mia
An American Carol. Right wing take on A Christmas Carol…that’s aged terribly, but they don’t know it, because they haven’t changed.
Needs to be seen to be believed.

moorey

call me Mia
You’ve fooled me once before, I ain’t watching this POS.
Oh, I wouldn’t want ANYONE to watch it. Despite it being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, starring Leslie Neilson, Kelsey Grammer, Jon Voigt, and every conservative superstar, you’ll only laugh at them defending McCarthyism, Hitler, Slavery, torture, unaffordable healthcare……