The last movie you've last watched last

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Watched The Green Knight with Dev Patel and Alicia Vikander last night.
It made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever?
I watched this as well, I saw it described as a psychedelic take on the legend of sir whoever it was. What I think they meant by that was that the people who made it were on some serious drugs. Absolute nonsense.
I've also seen one called Protege recently, should have been called Cliche.
One I didn't hate was Jolt. That really surprised me. I'm not actually recommending it or anything like that, just saying I didn't hate it.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
I watched this as well, I saw it described as a psychedelic take on the legend of sir whoever it was. What I think they meant by that was that the people who made it were on some serious drugs. Absolute nonsense.
I've also seen one called Protege recently, should have been called Cliche.
One I didn't hate was Jolt. That really surprised me. I'm not actually recommending it or anything like that, just saying I didn't hate it.
I’m glad it wasn’t just me. I kept thinking...it’s all going to make sense in a minute.....and it didn’t.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
It's to windy for riding so an arvo spent on the couch with a movie seemed in order. I like NicholasCage when his doing his more arthouse kind of stuff and picked Prisoners of the Ghostland. It was one of the oddest films I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of odd movies over the years. I'm really not sure if I liked it or not but I couldn't stop watching.
If you're in lockdown on your own turn it into a drinking game. Every time you say "what the fuck" to yourself have a drink. 10 minutes into the movie you won't be driving anywhere.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Hereditary. I generally avoid horror movies but after seeing some snippets of this I gave it a go.

Pros: not overly scary. Crazy good performances from Toni Collette, Gabriel Byrne, whoever played the kids, basically everyone really. Good cinematography too.

Cons: If anyone can explain the last 10 minutes to me that'd be great. Ending just seemed nonsensical or stupid, possibly both.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
It's to windy for riding so an arvo spent on the couch with a movie seemed in order. I like NicholasCage when his doing his more arthouse kind of stuff and picked Prisoners of the Ghostland. It was one of the oddest films I've ever seen and I've seen a lot of odd movies over the years. I'm really not sure if I liked it or not but I couldn't stop watching.
If you're in lockdown on your own turn it into a drinking game. Every time you say "what the fuck" to yourself have a drink. 10 minutes into the movie you won't be driving anywhere.
watch "pig" its not odd but a good watch

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Rain / trails in bad shape for the weekend so I gave Netflix a work out instead.

Christine: amusingly weird early 80s adaptation of a Stephen King novel about a possessed / evil / angry car. Felt like multiple scenes were just deleted and it was up to the audience to interpret what happened, but still kinda enjoyable and some pretty decent special effects.

Elysium: just really, really good. Should've seen it sooner.

The Guilty: thriller starring Jake Gyllenhaal that must've been one of the cheapest movies to ever make. Still engaging though, liked it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Watched the original (with subtitles). I'm not a TV/Movie person but thought it was pretty good.
I didn't know it was based on a Danish film. Might need to check that out.

Actually having a dig and there's a number of quite famous actors doing voice cameos in the later American version.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just got around to watching Tomorrow War... while i did enjoy it... there was a big pile of stupid all the way through the movie...
Still was better than the steaming pile of poo that was Cosmic Sin...geez that was bad... well the first half was, not usre I can watch the rest of it.