The last movie you've last watched last

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not a movie, but I must watch more. Just fantastic. I can die happily of Covid now.
You should like this then. Back in the early 2000s Lego was in the process of losing its mind and decided that kids didn't want to play with Lego bricks anymore but instead wanted weird and unnecessarily ugly action figures. They even made a really bad TV show for it (go to circa 5:20 mark for some MTB stunting):

moorey

call me Mia
You should like this then. Back in the early 2000s Lego was in the process of losing its mind and decided that kids didn't want to play with Lego bricks anymore but instead wanted weird and unnecessarily ugly action figures. They even made a really bad TV show for it (go to circa 5:20 mark for some MTB stunting):
Is it made by Kenneth Copeland, starring his daughter, with a stupid kid called ‘rapper’ in a backwards cap and CD’s tied around his neck with string and a token black kid only there to mess up their plans, and a bad guy that gives us the @nathanm origin story? No? I didn’t think so.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Is it made by Kenneth Copeland, starring his daughter, with a stupid kid called ‘rapper’ in a backwards cap and CD’s tied around his neck with string and a token black kid only there to mess up their plans, and a bad guy that gives us the @nathanm origin story? No? I didn’t think so.
It has the worst CGI ever, a nonsensical plot and potential origin messaging for the dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh brigade but whatever, I guess your mind is closed to new things. Does Kenneth Copeland even bad early 2000s MTB? No, he does not.

moorey

call me Mia
It has the worst CGI ever, a nonsensical plot and potential origin messaging for the dO yOuR oWn ReSeArCh brigade but whatever, I guess your mind is closed to new things. Does Kenneth Copeland even bad early 2000s MTB? No, he does not.
You watch mine, I'll watch yours, and report back who had more fun.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Knives Out: A clever movie that was funny, or a funny movie that was clever. Only complaint was they didn't end up using much of the excellent support cast - first time I've seen Jamie Lee Curtis in like 25 years and she was in it for 5 minutes.

The Force Awakens (finally). Um.... I thought this was meant to be the good one of the trilogy? Just felt like a basic af Disneyfied version of A New Hope.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Knives Out: A clever movie that was funny, or a funny movie that was clever. Only complaint was they didn't end up using much of the excellent support cast - first time I've seen Jamie Lee Curtis in like 25 years and she was in it for 5 minutes.

The Force Awakens (finally). Um.... I thought this was meant to be the good one of the trilogy? Just felt like a basic af Disneyfied version of A New Hope.
I took my wife to see Knives Out at the cinema (pre-covid) and sadly there was just one other person in the auditorium. Such a shame as I thought it was a very sharp movie ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks...way to make my suppressed star was nerd erupt again! It's shit...all shit. Calm blue ocean...calm blue ocean...

moorey

call me Mia
My Octopus Teacher.

Am I the only one who thought he was getting a bit intimate? Cool story but. Was it based on Charlottes Web?