The last movie you've last watched last

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I’m not sure you and I can be friends any more.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure vegans are the target audience here. It's not got an overly carnivorous vibe, but there was a fight over an egg roll

Are you saying you didn't enjoy van Damme and Kylie Minogue in streetfighter? And there I was thinking you were a man of culture

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Actually, sorry, I was probably thinking of street fighter, I don’t think I’ve seen this.
In my defence, there’s NEVER been a movie based on a video game that wasn’t a train wreck. They reside firmly in my much loved bad movie wheelhouse.
Other than Pixels, of course. Adam Sandler is a god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah yes. The second best worst. I remember reading the backstory of the husband/wife director team that everyone hated with a passion, who just madlibbed it along the way.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The new MK movie won't be for everyone. Not even remotely intellectually stimulating, and super violent. But 4 drinks in on a Saturday night that's just about perfect
This is the exact same situation I watched MK under, and came to the same conclusion. The aussie had some terrible one liners I had a good laugh at.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I watched two disappointing movies over the last few nights:

The former, where the fuck was the story?

The latter, total boring fizzer...even with a stellar cast.

Last edited:

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Ford V Ferrari. Christian Bale's accent was bizarre. It seems shifting is synonymous with going fast in films, it's always amusing to see downshifts on straights. Other than that a good story on idiots wanting you to do something but then refusing to let you do it.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
"Abe" was on again last night about a boy whose father is Palestinian and mother Jewish and his success as a chef/ foodie.
The family discussions are funny.
For those who like to think "Black Mirror "had an episode about a very serious computer game.
For those who dont like to think there was "Die Hard" Bruce willis and his son surviving ridiculous amounts of bullets and falls that would kill anyone else.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Army of the Dead. Made it 15 minutes in, some of the more woeful acting I've witnessed recently. Gave up and went back to The Walking Dead.

Anyone else give it a crack?