The last movie you've last watched last

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Dirt - written by Motley Crüe , a sort of biopic ?
not sure , it was good bad .
only for those who like big hair and make up on dudes ... yeah yeah dude looks like a lady

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The fuck? Starts in a church. Premise is the problem of evil, it’s all based around their Catholicism and a prayer they keep repeating, they mock migrants and gays, they’re referred to as saints....
We both need to watch it again tonight.
The ultimate ruse! Here they are delivering a powerful message, but at the same time the usual purveyors of such a message can say they don't condone the film if there is pressure. It's the inception of forcing morals onto the movie going public. Do they blow up any abortion clinics or doctors?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Dirt - written by Motley Crüe , a sort of biopic ?
not sure , it was good bad .
only for those who like big hair and make up on dudes ... yeah yeah dude looks like a lady
the book is great read. couldn't get into the biopic at all though

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
The fuck? Starts in a church. Premise is the problem of evil, it’s all based around their Catholicism and a prayer they keep repeating, they mock migrants and gays, they’re referred to as saints....
We both need to watch it again tonight.
I'm not well-versed on Christian values but I didn't consider it a particularly religious movie exercise. Rather the Catholicism bits were just tropes that tried to support the plot...

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heard the book was great. Loved their early work. That was horrendously self serving and painful to watch though.
The Nikki Sixx book is enlightening too .
Also the Guns n Roses one , and the Blink 182 drummer one .
i'd like to read a Billy Idol one , that may be an interesting read

moorey

call me Mia
‘Last Blood. Jesus, it was dark.
Watched First Blood when it first came out. I remember enjoying it. Haven’t seen any since then.
Didn’t hold back on the gratuitous violence to cover the awful acting, racial stereotypes and non existent plot, did tjey?
Thoroughly enjoyed laughing at it. Hell of a black comedy.

Minlak

custom titis
‘Last Blood. Jesus, it was dark.
Watched First Blood when it first came out. I remember enjoying it. Haven’t seen any since then.
Didn’t hold back on the gratuitous violence to cover the awful acting, racial stereotypes and non existent plot, did tjey?
Thoroughly enjoyed laughing at it. Hell of a black comedy.
I found it quite disappointing - mainly from the perspective of that’s not how Rambo is - plot was okay just the actual storyline felt a little like it was all a flash back

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Fairly certain this post belongs squarely in the fuckwits thread but here we go, on the recommendation from a few I thought I'd have a look at this Black Mirror series so I fired up the old Netflix and hit play. Quite enjoyed what I saw and so just let it autoplay from where I left off whenever I had time to watch, anyway today I'm a few weeks in and thought I'd check how many episodes were left... turns out I've been watching the fucking thing backwards! So now the million dollar question is, I've seen the last three seasons, do I keep on this trajectory although it completely fucks with my OCD now I know or do I go back and watch from the beginning?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Well season 5 was said to be the worst so you are effectively keeping the best til last.

No the order is not important, just enjoy the show! I know I am, just watched S4E1 which was the one where the coder designed his own StarTrek immersive reality game. Bloody brilliant!

moorey

call me Mia
Because I clearly haaaaate myself...

The Red Pill.

Docu-movie on the men’s rights movement, made by someone claiming to be a feminist, but totally swallowing the kool aide that the cucks and incels feed her.

Thoroughly entertaining, horrifyingly inaccurate, infuriatingly biased. If you do watch it, also google some of the guys in it and their back stories that aren’t mentioned in the movie. The protagonist wrote articles like ‘bash a violent bitch month’ and ‘when it’s ok to beat your wife’ but acts like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth.
Fascinating insight into some very sad men (and women who endorse them)

moorey

call me Mia
Jingle all the way.

Whiever gave that the green light was surely never heard from again. Phil Hartman was probably glad his wife shot him in his sleep soon after this.