dom101

Likes Dirt
tropic thunder

8/10 ending was sheet.

a movie about a movie, but then not showing the movie, bit of a tease

CensoredDH

Likes Bikes
I hope they serve beer in hell. 8/10

Laughed myself stupid. As I already had read the book and was good to not have to generate the images that you usually would.

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
inglorious basterds and id give it a 6 maybe 7 but deffs not something you wanna go see with your girlfriend plus i had already lost the plot wen they started drinking milk but the action stuff was INSANE if you like seeing gory shit see it looks so real like when the first guy takes of the first scalp you actually think its real (not story ruin-er btw) but if you watch the trialer its nothing like that gets real boring;)
It's only boring for people who have a really really short attention span:)

Tarantino is well known for his lengthy dialogue segments. Pulp fiction, Reservoir Dogs and the Kill Bill movies all featured long dialogue scenes.

I, for one, am an absolute sucker for them. Especially the first one in Inglourious Basterds (the milk scene), I loved how it built tension SO strongly, yet remained surface calm the whole way through. I was literally on the edge of my seat through the whole scene, and loved the way that simple dialogue construction was able to draw the whole cinema audience in so strongly, and hold them effortlessly dangling off the edge for the whole spectacle. It is a rare moment in movies where you are captured by words, not action.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I liked most things about Inglorious Bastards but Brad Pitt was definitely one of the movies biggest downfalls. Mike Myers helped carry out Tarantino's characteric oddball film style alongside the rather comical Col. Handa.

A+ for gore. Loved seeing Hittlers face pummelled to a pulp.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
It's only boring for people who have a really really short attention span:)

Tarantino is well known for his lengthy dialogue segments. Pulp fiction, Reservoir Dogs and the Kill Bill movies all featured long dialogue scenes.

I, for one, am an absolute sucker for them. Especially the first one in Inglourious Basterds (the milk scene), I loved how it built tension SO strongly, yet remained surface calm the whole way through. I was literally on the edge of my seat through the whole scene, and loved the way that simple dialogue construction was able to draw the whole cinema audience in so strongly, and hold them effortlessly dangling off the edge for the whole spectacle. It is a rare moment in movies where you are captured by words, not action.
+1. He's a master- I found that despite the long dialogue, I was never bored. So much tension, like you said.

Just watched Planet Terror, another Tarantino flick. I saw Deathproof a few weeks back. It's hard to rate, because it's not like anything I've ever seen before. Very gory, very funny, lots of action. Maybe a 7 or 8 out of 10? Anyone else?

Daneel

Likes Dirt
+1. He's a master- I found that despite the long dialogue, I was never bored. So much tension, like you said.

Just watched Planet Terror, another Tarantino flick. I saw Deathproof a few weeks back. It's hard to rate, because it's not like anything I've ever seen before. Very gory, very funny, lots of action. Maybe a 7 or 8 out of 10? Anyone else?
planet terror was actually directed by Robert Rodriguez.. he and Tarantino got together to do the combined grindhouse movies - speaking of which, i thought deathproof was great :D perfectly made to the stereotype of the genre, good simple plot, good guys win, hot scene missing cause the film was stolen, nice bit of plainly fake gore.. fantastic :) 9/10.

sedition.

Likes Bikes
planet terror was actually directed by Robert Rodriguez.. he and Tarantino got together to do the combined grindhouse movies - speaking of which, i thought deathproof was great :D perfectly made to the stereotype of the genre, good simple plot, good guys win, hot scene missing cause the film was stolen, nice bit of plainly fake gore.. fantastic :) 9/10.
I really enjoyed the two flicks but I just wish they would turn Machete into a film.
I reckon it would top them both.

sedition.

Likes Bikes
It would need to have something pretty spectacular to top them both though. Something like maybe throwing in Cheech from Cheech 'n' Chong, Robert Deniro, Jessica Alba and Steven Seagal.

Oh wait...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985694/

;)
Oh my lord they are doing it. I had to look twice :)
I remember reading somewhere after I watched Planet Terror that it was just a bit of fun and they were not going to be turning it into a film so I forgot about it.

POSM, you've just made my day.

The Hangover

Just watched it ! If your looking for a movie that will make you laugh your ass off ! this one is a good pic.

and Mike Tyson has an amzing cameo !

Enjoy

8/10:)

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Into The Wild.

Words cannot express how much I love this movie. I've watched it 20-30 odd times and it never gets old.

39625698271465942871659214/10.