The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I'm only really interest in original stories. Thinking I should import some Blu-rays soon, I've got a bunch of older films I want to see.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Watche new top gun yesterday... it's...well its not bad...but its also not that good...it's almost like they jsut remastered the original.
Theres lots fo flying which I'm not sure if it real (as in its real, but whether pilots would actaully do that in a mission...but I'm not a pilot so...), but then the rest is just more of the same... The into is exactly the same (which was kinda cool).
I give it an OK.
As long as the baddie planes are no longer Northdrop F-5s painted in black primer with some Soviet stars on them I'll be happy.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Watched Blacklight last night - Do yourself a big favour and poke your eyes out with a spoon instead of watching this.

IMBD 4.7... pfft! You'll definitely need to steer away from this utter shite that appeared on Netflix recently then:

This is Matthew Reilly, aka the skidmark on Australia's literary Y-fronts, directing his own screenplay of a typical "I watched too much Rambo and Die Hard as a kid" wannabe action hero genre that ultimately falls flat on it's arse because he's such a crap writer. Just awful.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Like every other man and his dog I seen Top Gun on the weekend and thought it was quite good and refreshing to have realistic action that isn't following the trend of totally unrealistic stunts, physics and made up science.
Watched a couple of videos with interviews with real top gun pilots and they say that pretty much every maneuver in the movie they had actually done. I did find an interesting story where the Chinese had moved their spy satellite to observe the Skunk Works where the fake prototype jet that Maverick flies in the beginning of the movie was located. The thought is that they may have thought it was a new top secret aircraft. :D

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Like every other man and his dog I seen Top Gun on the weekend and thought it was quite good and refreshing to have realistic action that isn't following the trend of totally unrealistic stunts, physics and made up science.
Watched a couple of videos with interviews with real top gun pilots and they say that pretty much every maneuver in the movie they had actually done. I did find an interesting story where the Chinese had moved their spy satellite to observe the Skunk Works where the fake prototype jet that Maverick flies in the beginning of the movie was located. The thought is that they may have thought it was a new top secret aircraft. :D

funny you say this... watched this

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
i watched "the suicide squad" 2021. not to be confused with "suicide squad" from 2016.
it was actually pretty good.

Id avoided it because of how terrible the first one was, but i was actually pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Worth a visit if you, like me, decided to avoid due to the first.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
i watched "the suicide squad" 2021. not to be confused with "suicide squad" from 2016.
it was actually pretty good.

Id avoided it because of how terrible the first one was, but i was actually pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Worth a visit if you, like me, decided to avoid due to the first.
Really? I saw the original one and remember it being pretty poor, but recent watched the new one which I thought was embarrassingly bad. I mean a shark man FFS.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Really? I saw the original one and remember it being pretty poor, but recent watched the new one which I thought was embarrassingly bad. I mean a shark man FFS.
each to their own, but aggerated reviews from both IMDB and RT place it head and shoulders above the first.

What's wrong with a shark man? king shark is a cannon DC villain.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
each to their own, but aggerated reviews from both IMDB and RT place it head and shoulders above the first.

What's wrong with a shark man? king shark is a cannon DC villain.
I mean yeah, if the lack of realism around a dude that's half shark doesn't work for you, it's possible marvel/DC movies aren't for you anyway

For what it's worth, the sequel was far superior to the original. I'd stop before saying it was good, but it's definitely a marked improvement.

The peacemaker spinoff series however, is much better than both. I'd rewatch that, I don't think I'd bother rewatching either movie.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk