The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you want a truly special air experience try flying Malaysian Airlines. All shite, the only thing I found worth watching (Three Billboard in Ebbing Missouri) had all the swearing hilariously dubbed over.

From (hazy) memory both Singapore and Cathay Pacific are pretty good.

Both of the Chinese airlines I have flown with provide very limited entertainment and amusing dubs.

Singapore and JAL are currently my carrier of choice. Though it sucks when you find out that your JAL flight is code sharing with Qantas. Cathay have always been good to me as well.

moorey

call me Mia
‘Level’
A flat earther movie. Oh man, all kinds of bat shit loony, but slick and deceptive enough that you can see why people who would watch and believe this stuff, could buy it.
Quite hard to get through without smashing your TV/device.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
so 2 to watch for you all

The Adam Project on netflix ! staring, Deapool , the Hulk and a smoking hot ( still Elecktra! )

such a good fun and totally enjoyable movie!

and spiderman No way home! sure some bits a bit meh , but a great watch
and a good idea to have watched the previous spiderman movies ( before tom holland! ) its done so well its mintox!

moorey

call me Mia
Rewatched 'Q the winged serpent' for the first time in maybe 35 years. Still holds up as a really bad but fun movie.

Jpez

Down on the left!
But...... there's no jesus in that. You ok?

Finally watched Dune. Slow paced, great character development and cinematography and purty af. Good movie.
Been really wanting to get to the cinema to see it but just doesn’t look like that’s going to happen so might just have to watch it at home when the family is out.

Minlak

custom titis
so 2 to watch for you all

The Adam Project on netflix ! staring, Deapool , the Hulk and a smoking hot ( still Elecktra! )

such a good fun and totally enjoyable movie!

and spiderman No way home! sure some bits a bit meh , but a great watch
and a good idea to have watched the previous spiderman movies ( before tom holland! ) its done so well its mintox!
The movie itself / storyline is good - But the logical plot holes in the climatic scene pissed me off

moorey

call me Mia
Started watching The Tinder Swindler….only because a (ex) mate stands accused by numerous local women of doing this on a smaller scale. Only watched 1/2, but it certainly tracks with his character, and why I consider him an ex-mate.