The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

has arseritis
You’ve fooled me once before, I ain’t watching this POS.
Oh, I wouldn’t want ANYONE to watch it. Despite it being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, starring Leslie Neilson, Kelsey Grammer, Jon Voigt, and every conservative superstar, you’ll only laugh at them defending McCarthyism, Hitler, Slavery, torture, unaffordable healthcare……

rextheute

Likes Dirt
Mixtape , yes I know it’s a kids movie - but I am giant child .
the trailer is not reflective of the content - so ignore that .
Its on Netflix , give it a whirl .

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities
Bandslam on SBS on demand - watch it every now and again - just a feel good teen angst type movie

I still watch Butlers Blues at least monthly…but I’m an old Steve Vai tragic.
I saw Vai play with Dweezil Zappa on the first "Zappa plays Zappa" tour, holy flerking schnitt it was good.

"His name is stevie vai
And he's a crazy guy

Last November, I recall,
He needed a spanking" and so on

Lol Frank

Regarding Vai, I really want this

It would be so beyond my ability and understanding, but what it represents is so amazing.

It's back in print after a long time. I think I will.

Nambra

Postmeridian
Mother/android on Netflix. Enjoyable if not that memorable end if civilization plot.
Luke warm on that one; not that memorable being an apt description. You could tell it was a budget movie... the zip tie covered cloak of invisibility...

Watched The Tender Bar on Prime which I enjoyed. If you like Ben Affleck it's worth a look, he does a pretty good job. It's not fast paced, but it takes you back to the simple life of the 70's which, for anyone old enough to remember, is a nice escape from present day.