The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Actually, sorry, I was probably thinking of street fighter, I don’t think I’ve seen this.
In my defence, there’s NEVER been a movie based on a video game that wasn’t a train wreck. They reside firmly in my much loved bad movie wheelhouse.
Other than Pixels, of course. Adam Sandler is a god.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Actually, sorry, I was probably thinking of street fighter, I don’t think I’ve seen this.
In my defence, there’s NEVER been a movie based on a video game that wasn’t a train wreck. They reside firmly in my much loved bad movie wheelhouse.
Other than Pixels, of course. Adam Sandler is a god.
Street fighter was also awesome, made even Awesomer by the fact it had big names and a big budget. Comedy at its finest

The new MK movie won't be for everyone. Not even remotely intellectually stimulating, and super violent. But 4 drinks in on a Saturday night that's just about perfect

moorey

call me Mia
Street fighter was also awesome, made even Awesomer by the fact it had big names and a big budget. Comedy at its finest

The new MK movie won't be for everyone. Not even remotely intellectually stimulating, and super violent. But 4 drinks in on a Saturday night that's just about perfect

I’m not sure you and I can be friends any more.