The last movie you've last watched last

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Finally got around to watching it:

Fucking loved it. But I love any good Strayan film, throw in some"growing up in the country" and I'm sold.

For example, The Year My Voice Broke is still one of my very favourite films of all time.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The Dig
On Netflix, film about an archaeological dig in England on the eve of WWII.
7.5/10

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Finally put a spare day aside so I could watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (even the Epilogue goes for like 30 minutes or something)

Way, way, way better than the original. Runs slow and moody, but I like slow and moody. Also has actual character development (rather than the irritating af Flash and invisible Cyborg in the first one, both much better threshed out now) and just works a lot better.

Well worth watching if you like the genre, a more interesting, darker alternative to the Avengers movies without desperately trying to ape them. Could've been a decent foundation to launch a swathe of movies if this was the one released first time round.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Finally put a spare day aside so I could watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (even the Epilogue goes for like 30 minutes or something)

Way, way, way better than the original. Runs slow and moody, but I like slow and moody. Also has actual character development (rather than the irritating af Flash and invisible Cyborg in the first one, both much better threshed out now) and just works a lot better.

Well worth watching if you like the genre, a more interesting, darker alternative to the Avengers movies without desperately trying to ape them. Could've been a decent foundation to launch a swathe of movies if this was the one released first time round.
I never watched the Original, but it was a good way to fill 4hrs on the boat over to Tassie.. although it honestly felt like watching 3 different movies one after another

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Not a movie but based off them...struggled through the first 3 episodes hoping it would improve...not happening yet.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Honestly at this stage they should do away with the titles altogether and just write “Liam Neeson”
He gets payed a metric shit ton for every movie to say " I will find you, and I will kill you" he makes a pretty good job of it, but he bloody well should after the amount of practice runs he's had.