The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I haven't played this game before. I'm going to aim for 1000km in 2022. I think this is an achievable distance for me as I'll most likely have the youngest Canary along for most rides.
I'll have to log it old school with pen and paper as my GPS is an ancient V1 Bryton rider 50.
You can do manual entries into strava, but you should be able to sync your Bryton via an app with either your phone or PC.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Goal for 2021 was 7500 which seemed achievable allowing for down time in winter etc. I’m hindsight that was probably cheating a bit as it didn’t actually require pushing myself much at all. Still cbf doing the one extra ride to hit the marker though :p

Goal for 2022 is 10,000km then to make me work for it. Would also like to get the days active up around 250+

Jpez

Down on the left!
Goal for 2021 was 7500 which seemed achievable allowing for down time in winter etc. I’m hindsight that was probably cheating a bit as it didn’t actually require pushing myself much at all. Still cbf doing the one extra ride to hit the marker though :p

View attachment 384409

Goal for 2022 is 10,000km then to make me work for it. Would also like to get the days active up around 250+
I definitely can’t use lockdowns as an excuse for lack of elevation considering we live a couple of suburbs away from each other! :D
Solid effort!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I did 1019km in 2021, was aiming for 1500-2000 but got to October and either it was raining or I just CBF riding, and haven't got on the bike since then.

More memorable were the permanent dent left in my arm from the Cairns adventure, and the best shin scar I've done yet. It's possible that these injuries played a part in me being over it for the year.

I've sort of kept up the boot camp so it shouldn't be too big a shock to the system to start up again which I intend to do this week.

LPG

likes thicc birds
I managed 679km according to strava. A bit disappointing in some ways but considering 4 months in lockdown and a first born in April. I'm going to aim for 1500km and 40,000 m climbingfor 2022. I should be able to manage 30km/770m a week. 90% of my riding is on steep climbs and descents so I should be OK. Just need to remember to beco.e a stravahole and actually log all my rides.

Attachments