The Friday free for all

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm amending this whole thing and will start a thread in off topic on Friday's that is a topic of it's own that you guys and girls can bash through. I'll ask that your posts are relative to the topic. I'll put the link to the thread in here when it's ready. ;)
Why put yourself through such pains, when the poopulace does it for you with such regularity?

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?297285-Want-fox-36-forks-plus-hope-disc-brake-set

Moorey
Pink Poodle
Stirk

There's a few regulars, yeah. :bounce:
Someone is begging for another dick pic via post...I'll get busy for you.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Shit.... you're a sexy bitch...............
Unsurprisingly, I got beaten by roid munching Strava chasing moles who had more bulges in their pants than a bag of onions. I bailed after the first lap and sank piss while heckling the first time female riders, was a hoot. I haven't been invited back and they haven't done a women's race since!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Unsurprisingly, I got beaten by roid munching Strava chasing moles who had more bulges in their pants than a bag of onions. I bailed after the first lap and sank piss while heckling the first time female riders, was a hoot. I haven't been invited back and they haven't done a women's race since!
Ah... sexual harassment.... Gone but not forgotten in this pampered Nanny state.... bring back the 1950's when women knew their place... and we glad of it!