The Friday free for all

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm going to pick a thread / topic once a week to open up for all members to let loose and have some fun once a week, I'm aiming for a Friday and it will happen between lunch and knock off time.
The rules will be as follows:
-I want you to adhere to the typical rules (no homophobic stuff, no racist stuff, no links to dodgy stuff etc etc) and be as tasteful as you can.
-What happens in the thread, stays in the thread and you cannot carry any grudges into any other area of the forum but you may drag it into the next Friday's chosen thread.
-A few years ago we used to let members go feral for a few hours and get away with a bit more than they should. That's the aim of this thing so have some fun with it but please remember some stuff will be over the top. Don't take offense to something and carry on about it, it is purely fiction and not intended to be discriminate or offensive. It's for fun.

Update 23rd October: I'm amending this whole thing and will start a thread in off topic on Friday's that is a topic of it's own that you guys and girls can bash through. I'll ask that your posts are relative to the topic. I'll put the link to the thread in here when it's ready. ;)

Any other suggestions to make this thing more fun you bunch of floggers?

Last edited:

Calvin27

Eats Squid
-I want you to adhere to the typical rules (no homophobic stuff, no racist stuff, no links to dodgy stuff etc etc) and be as tasteful as you can.
Yeah that so didn't happen with a thread topic like essential oils....

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Yeah that so didn't happen with a thread topic like essential oils....
Now that it's been deleted, I still can't get out of mind what Dozer admitted to.... I mean all strength to yah, and I hope others feel the freedom to be open about themselves as a result, but the mental picture........

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Now that it's been deleted, I still can't get out of mind what Dozer admitted to.... I mean all strength to yah, and I hope others feel the freedom to be open about themselves as a result, but the mental picture........
Thanks for your support guys, really good to have those moments with you. ;)

DeBloot really grabbed it by the horns! :evil:

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Any issues with saving these in waybackmachine (or similar) for posterity?
Thatd be like recording on an iPhone what goes on in the dressing rooms after the grand final. No recording devices allowed.

Mm mm, screen shots.......

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm amending this whole thing and will start a thread in off topic on Friday's that is a topic of it's own that you guys and girls can bash through. I'll ask that your posts are relative to the topic. I'll put the link to the thread in here when it's ready. ;)

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I'm amending this whole thing and will start a thread in off topic on Friday's that is a topic of it's own that you guys and girls can bash through. I'll ask that your posts are relative to the topic. I'll put the link to the thread in here when it's ready. ;)
There are *girls* on this board? :welcome: