The Friday free for all

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This thread is due for a revival! The world is pretty fucked up, so here is something trivial to argue about...now I just need a topic that will stir up all the middle aged gen-x that dominate the forum...

pearl jam were the only true grunge band.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread is due for a revival! The world is pretty fucked up, so here is something trivial to argue about...now I just need a topic that will stir up all the middle aged gen-x that dominate the forum...

Soundgarden, Mudhoney.
And surely Mother Love Bone? Unless your actual argument is that only Eddie Vedder can truly make you grunge :D

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.

Nah crap on them for the shitty excuses for buying ebikes
“But all my m8s are on eebs” - u have no mates cunt
“I get in way more time riding the downs” - no cunt, you just spend that extra time at the turnaround talking about battery depletion and chain wear.

“I can tow the kids” - even ur kids think ur lame for having an ebike and not a 450

“I haven’t had time to prioritise my health due to kids and now I’m fat and unfit” - yeah u are, but that’s ok, enjoy the time on the bike and being in the woods

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah crap on them for the shitty excuses for buying ebikes
“But all my m8s are on eebs” - u have no mates cunt
“I get in way more time riding the downs” - no cunt, you just spend that extra time at the turnaround talking about battery depletion and chain wear.

“I can tow the kids” - even ur kids think ur lame for having an ebike and not a 450

“I haven’t had time to prioritise my health due to kids and now I’m fat and unfit” - yeah u are, but that’s ok, enjoy the time on the bike and being in the woods

Eeeeeeeeebs, because you don't have the balls for a dirt bike?

No. Definitely Layne Stayley. No one mastered that ridiculous 90’s underbite vowel sound like him!
He was just an apparition of Kurt Cobain from beyond the grave.

Soundgarden, Mudhoney.
Chris Cornell was an unemployed Eddie Vedder imitator! Mudhoney is a made up band name designed to catch posers out, like truffle butter.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Eeeeeeeeebs, because you don't have the balls for a dirt bike?

He was just an apparition of Kurt Cobain from beyond the grave.

Chris Cornell was an unemployed Eddie Vedder imitator! Mudhoney is a made up band name designed to catch posers out, like truffle butter.
Go and get Super Fuzz big muffed poodle!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This true. I stuck up posters about them playing a 'tour' a few months back and made a mint from gullible idiots

Jpez

Down on the left!
I feel like @frenchman is missing a lucrative career in positive affirmation retreats
I just wish pilots on planes actually spoke to the passengers like he does to us!

“ Excuse me ladies and gentlemen-
now listen here fat cuntz and that means U m8! We’re gonna be descending pretty soon and I want every lamo Maccas eating fatso off as fast as fuck so I can go ride me bike. And no it ain’t no fkn eeb m8! -
On behalf of Backflip airlines we’d like to welcome you home.