The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So it is apparently local government elections this weekend in NSW? I guess I'll pre-poll before work.

Fucking qr scan in sends me to th bakery I just purchased a pie at...back outside to scan again and fuck me! A swarm of old people bustle in while I'm trying to scan. I had walked straight in previously and there was nobody queued up. Of course now I have 7 old people fumbling their way onto the booths.

But lucky for me! Pre-polling is across the road from my favourite bar. I guess I can grab a snifter of elixir and wash the taste out of my mouth.

Also...did they mean to say no vax = no vote? But then went soft and changed their mind?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So it is apparently local government elections this weekend in NSW? I guess I'll pre-poll before work.
just voted on line, took all of 2 minutes to get through the registration process then vote. given the only recognisable parties on the list here were greens and the current and utterly useless labor current councillors it was still barely worth the effort. they'll get in as no ones heard of the other groups