The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It is my natural urge to stress test Jordan Shanks' skull no less so than it is to investigate Andrew Bolts chest cavity with his own head.

Of course, I am civilised enough to control my natural urges, but that is not to diminish the significance of the mad shit-fuckery of the Friendly Jordies.

Plus, he's not a comedian, he's a Labor Party troll, no less than Peita Credlin is a Liberal Party troll.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Plus, he's not a comedian, he's a Labor Party troll, no less than Peita Credlin is a Liberal Party troll.
Yerp. Others have said it better (possibly @moorey) but FJ is a small doses kind of thing before his smug sense of moral superiority starts to feel like being massaged with a cheese grater.

Still more likely to cover the brakes if I saw him crossing the road than if it was Credlin though. At least he doesn't pretend to be anything other than an ALP shill.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Still more likely to cover the brakes if I saw him crossing the road than if it was Credlin though. At least he doesn't pretend to be anything other than an ALP shill.
I dunno about that. Peta Credlin is not just a Liberal Party Troll, she is an actual troll. Like she's 80% rock and eats goats. Hitting her with your car would be like driving into the side of Uluru.

moorey

call me Mia
Yerp. Others have said it better (possibly @moorey) but FJ is a small doses kind of thing before his smug sense of moral superiority starts to feel like being massaged with a cheese grater.

Are we talking the Friendly Jordy dude? Yes, I honestly can’t stand his smug superiority complex. I think he’s clearly very intelligent, but riiiiigh up there in the autism spectrum, and he rubs me absolutely the wrong way. I can’t even find him funny, as much as I approve of annoying the sort of people he targets.
He’s little more than a bully with a platform….and I think he’s delusional about how many fucks people give about his work.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think he plays to a different audience, the up yours old people!!! It's young people time now...no matter how well we do it. His new political content is done in much the same style as his old comedic (but not really that funny) content, but a boring long drawn out format. If he presented a more coherent story and cut his run time to 3-5 minutes it may be easier enjoy.

moorey

call me Mia
I think he plays to a different audience, the up yours old people!!! It's young people time now...no matter how well we do it. His new political content is done in much the same style as his old comedic (but not really that funny) content, but a boring long drawn out format. If he presented a more coherent story and cut his run time to 3-5 minutes it may be easier enjoy.
And they covered his face and digitally altered his voice.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange