The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I was under the impression that it was all done and dusted. Defamation suit dropped and intimidation charges (lol) dropped as well. Kinda dissapointing really, was hoping for more mud dragging

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
Given the way Shanks' lawyers dealt with #Bruz , I'm hoping that the bullshit against Kristo gets thrown out and the magistrate/judge tears strips off the cops.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm pretty sure that it was implied in those recently broadcast senate estimate videos with the cops and their minders that shanks is under a similar investigation to Langker by the fixated persons unit. I wonder if this is a tactical retreat by Bruzilaro to allow the cops to hit him without letting too much of their hand out prior?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Flow-Rider

Burner
I reckon he's one of the biggest crooks in there, just knows how to dodge the bullets and cover up his trail.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The National Party, however, is in thrall to a couple of billionaire mining magnates and a small clutch of coal mining seats in Queensland. For branding reasons it still pretends to be the party of farmers, but that hasn’t been a real thing for decades.

When the National Farmers Federation can agree to climate targets (and have for quite some time) and the Nationals Party have to be dragged across the line at the 11th hour it shows exactly where its interests truly are.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The National Party, however, is in thrall to a couple of billionaire mining magnates and a small clutch of coal mining seats in Queensland. For branding reasons it still pretends to be the party of farmers, but that hasn’t been a real thing for decades.

When the National Farmers Federation can agree to climate targets (and have for quite some time) and the Nationals Party have to be dragged across the line at the 11th hour it shows exactly where its interests truly are.
I’ve heard multi generational farm families , not hobby farmers with 12 acres and a ride on mower, but beef cattlemen and wheat growers with significant agricultural businesses agree it’s a fucked up world when they are closer to the greens position then they are to the Nationals.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I’ve heard multi generational farm families , not hobby farmers with 12 acres and a ride on mower, but beef cattlemen and wheat growers with significant agricultural businesses agree it’s a fucked up world when they are closer to the greens position then they are to the Nationals.
I know quite a few farmers including one who used to make sizable donations to the party and each and every one things they are a bunch of fucktards. Oh except one who is holding a candle for uncle Bob but let's not mention the electorate of Kennedy.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I know quite a few farmers including one who used to make sizable donations to the party and each and every one things they are a bunch of fucktards. Oh except one who is holding a candle for uncle Bob but let's not mention the electorate of Kennedy.
Same, I've got family with sheep farms in NSW that were ardent Nationals, started wavering when they saw Tony Windsor was attempting to deliver way more than the Nationals were, and are now watching their once go to party sell out all before them for coal interests in the Hunter Valley.

Those dark horse independents are probably the Coaliton's biggest threat. Once in they're generally very hard to get out.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
An alleged rapist, a bullshit artist, and a creepy piece of shit walked into a bar.... (or a solicitor's office)

As if these obnoxious steaming turds having any platform other than that to place their mattress in their gaol cell wasn't bad enough, the fact that there are many who support them, and share their beliefs is odious repugnance turned up to eleven.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Outstanding. Methinks he spent the week on the phones trying to garner support, realised he'd never get enough for preselection, and took the hint.