The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You definitely out gun me in all things Afghanistan :)
I was lucky enough to motorcycle through Tajikistan with my wife in 2011. Amazingly beautiful country where the influence of the Khan's (the Aga Khan in particular) is still strong. The Tajiks had their own civil war in the 90s but have had a fairly stable dictatorship since then.

They were really proud of their own country and thought it compared favourably to Afghanistan which was a basket case, and felt sorry for their compatriots across the border. They expected Afghanistan to eventually split along racial lines. Despite the shared creed, muslims are more than happy to beat on competing tribes/racial groups/nations.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep...he is pretty stable. Don't they currently rank 2nd to North Korea for most secretive nation?

Fuck me...it's worth the effort of opening the files.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't fathom Scomo being re-elected.
I guess the only thing liberal voters can hang their hat on is that they didn't actually vote for Scomo.

Should note, I've voted liberal my entire life and no way on earth would I do it again, if it allows Scomo another go at it.
We are bereft of good leadership in this country