The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, I feel that Ho Chi Minh really shouldn’t have had to share that one.

Imagine if both teams in the Grand Final got the flag?
A participation award might be enough?

Edit - was pretty sure uncle Ho passed away before that, so I had a peek in the Googles. It was Tho who had to share, Uncle Ho died in 1968.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
To anyone who thinks Jordan Shanks is a knob, put your dislike aside for a few minutes and consider the ramifications of Bruz having Shank's assistant arrested by plain clothes officers from the Counter Terrorism & Special Tactics Command Fixated Persons Unit, who arrest Shanks' assistant and appear to assault his family. IN ADDITION to the alleged fabrication and lies on the written police statement which led to the arrest.
Still think we live in a 'democracy'?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
To anyone who thinks Jordan Shanks is a knob, put your dislike aside for a few minutes and consider the ramifications of Bruz having Shank's assistant arrested by plain clothes officers from the Counter Terrorism & Special Tactics Command Fixated Persons Unit, who arrest Shanks' assistant and appear to assault his family. IN ADDITION to the alleged fabrication and lies on the written police statement which led to the arrest.

Wow. That's a new low...

(Considers Peter Dutton)

Actually no it's not, carry on...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Indeed. Put Jordan Shanks antics aside for a second.

Using the state police to threaten and intimidate a political opponent, as really, that’s what Jordan has become by stealth, is a new low. Instead of claiming to be a journalist, Jordan should run against John Barilaro in his own electorate.

The state police who executed the arrest appeared to demonstrate poor professionalism in the execution of their duties.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member

Not defending or condoning anything here, but I've found that it's always best to wait for the dust to settle before you take a position on these kinds of things. I'd accept neither Shanks', Barillaro's nor the cops' take on this. Wait for the court proceedings, or at least for some reputable journos to dig about on it for a few days.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fixated is an interesting word.

Nothing excuses the way that bully pig barged shanks' mother though. That was unnecessary regardless of how he felt about having a camera pointed at him.

ForkinGreat

Fixated is an interesting word.

Nothing excuses the way that bully pig barged shanks' mother though. That was unnecessary regardless of how he felt about having a camera pointed at him.
It was Christo, Shanks' assistant/researcher's Mum.
I think the cop was charging at the Mum to grab Christo's phone. I don't know what 'evidence' they think they are going to get from it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
It doesn't seem that it was about the camera, it seems that the cops felt his phone was evidence.

Again, not to defend or condemn, but keep in mind that you're not seeing raw footage, but a clip that has been edited by Friendly Jordies. I'm pretty confident that there would have been more footage than what we've been shown here.

ForkinGreat

It doesn't seem that it was about the camera, it seems that the cops felt his phone was evidence.

Again, not to defend or condemn, but keep in mind that you're not seeing raw footage, but a clip that has been edited by Friendly Jordies. I'm pretty confident that there would have been more footage than what we've been shown here.
maybe, maybe not. Bruz would be keen to shut FJ down, in any case.

ForkinGreat

If they can cover up the facts to an alleged rape they can get away with anything, they probably would have kicked the fuck out of him if cameras weren't around.
FJs has done a bunch of videos outlining details of Bruz's alleged corruption, and fuck me, there's rather a LOT of it, and Bruz was ignoring him, so I guess FJs upped the ante. Bruz has admitted - on record - AFAIK, that he has been pork barrelling. Also it's a matter of record that he has won some pasta eating competition for the past 25 years - photos of Bruz's face in big bowl of spaghetti, so calling him a carb eating machine or whatever, isn't exactly going to defame him.
It could also be argued that he is indeed (quote) "a big fat wog cock", although "corrupt" probably got Bruz a bit excited, even though there appears to be ample evidence of alleged corruption and dodgy activity by Bruz and friends.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Start from 5min 55sec for the water theft stuff
6min 40 - Bruz calls himself "Pork Barilaro"
6min 50 Bruz the 25 year spaghetti eating champ (but offended by Mario jibes)
8min The Go Equity Fund/ ROC investment partners inc $3.3Million dollar investment into a loss making oyster farm (owned by former Liberal party operative David Trebeck)
AND Bruz lied to NSW Parliament NINE times about being responsible for giving them the money, yet the documents show that Bruz PERSONALLY signed off on the deal.
10min 34 $3.3million dollars to a mate's wagyu beef farm majority owned by ROC investment partners.
12min 45 $44Million of Arts funding/pork barreling went to Coalition seats before the last state election. Labor seats got......... $4 thousand. out of $47million.
14min 25 Bruz championed the kosciusko wild horse heritage bill - protecting a feral introduced species that fucks the land and environment. - all for a $10k donation.
20min Bruz and his Massive estate -where did he get the money for it all?
22min Bruz breached lockdown to visit his MASSIVE ESTATE

ok that's surely enough reasons to thow the fuckhead out of office at the very fucking least

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
For this alone the fat fuck deserves to be exposed to a moderately sized fire. Amount of damage that pointlessly destructive interference has caused has been massive.
Ppffffttttt...fat cunt needs to hung, drawn and quartered for his crimes against pasta.

Don't think I'll ever be able to stomach one of my favourite foods ever again, after seeing those photos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Start from 5min 55sec for the water theft stuff
6min 40 - Bruz calls himself "Pork Barilaro"
6min 50 Bruz the 25 year spaghetti eating champ (but offended by Mario jibes)
8min The Go Equity Fund/ ROC investment partners inc $3.3Million dollar investment into a loss making oyster farm (owned by former Liberal party operative David Trebeck)
AND Bruz lied to NSW Parliament NINE times about being responsible for giving them the money, yet the documents show that Bruz PERSONALLY signed off on the deal.
10min 34 $3.3million dollars to a mate's wagyu beef farm majority owned by ROC investment partners.
12min 45 $44Million of Arts funding/pork barreling went to Coalition seats before the last state election. Labor seats got......... $4 thousand. out of $47million.
14min 25 Bruz championed the kosciusko wild horse heritage bill - protecting a feral introduced species that fucks the land and environment. - all for a $10k donation.
20min Bruz and his Massive estate -where did he get the money for it all?
22min
Bruz breached lockdown to visit his MASSIVE ESTATE

ok that's surely enough reasons to thow the fuckhead out of office at the very fucking least

Damn you! Not the Friendly Jordie? Grrrrrr