The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Labor

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • One Nation

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

pink poodle

Our man isn't in the West
The only Senator that can give them a good run for their money is Larissa Waters as she's fairly smart and been a long time legal advocate for women’s rights but a lot of people don't like the Greens party political views.

"Conservatives hate the rich but don't love the poor", I can't remember who originally said it but a lot of truth in it if you think about. A lot of poor people's first priority goal is to build some wealth for financial stability, if wealth was distributed more evenly amongst the world population we wouldn't have half the problems we have now.

Yeah but it's no good being rich if you don't have poor people around to remind you how good it is!

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
Monday - amongst other things...it was discovered that #ScrotuMo lied to parliament about the Brittany Higgins investigation.
Phil Gaetjens tried to bullshit the Senate Estimates committee by saying that investigation paused, FOR WEEKS, due to advice by AFP commissioner.
unfortunately for him, and #ScrotuMo , the AFP were giving evidence at another senate estimates committee and said that wasn't the case.

Today

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Let you google that for me
Monday - amongst other things...it was discovered that #ScrotuMo lied to parliament about the Brittany Higgins investigation.
Phil Gaetjens tried to bullshit the Senate Estimates committee by saying that investigation paused, FOR WEEKS, due to advice by AFP commissioner.
unfortunately for him, and #ScrotuMo , the AFP were giving evidence at another senate estimates committee and said that wasn't the case.

Today
Can we just throw these chunts to the dingos now please?

Dales Cannon

Deleted Banned Moderatuuur
Staff member
Of course China are not doing it because they are being generous. But it does benefit the locals. Even if they are on foot, using horses and carts paved roads mean they have all weather access between towns and villages. China will want their pound of flesh but there is benefit overall. Western countries didnt even try to disguise the rape. New road from the airport/dock to the mine and fuck all else.

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
They are not sharing their wealth- the infrastructure is usually not needed by the country and is used for Chinese interests.
Here I was thinking they were really kind and strategically placing themselves in other countries. ;) This is the end result of starving off smaller economies.