The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Another by election on the way, Stuart Robert is calling it quits. It should be an easy win for the LNP but I reckon even in Queensland that there will be a swing against them.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Another by election on the way, Stuart Robert is calling it quits. It should be an easy win for the LNP but I reckon even in Queensland that there will be a swing against them.
Yeah, looks like a 60% 2PP result in 2022 which is a tough ask to overcome, but a swing should be on.

Morrison's seat of Cook might be closer when he calls it quits (allegedly very soon).

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Out before the federal ICAC comes in.... still won't save his ass. Rumor is he is the first to be called to appear

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
It was part of their war on the public service... Cut the budgets to the bone while decrying the lazy leaners in the public service, all the while spending many times the amount cut on consultants to do the same job but worse.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Insta tax write offs of $150k gone.

Hopefully this is the end of the Ram epidemic, the existing Rams only have a lifespan of three years And will die out naturally in a winter or two.
Typical spin on it from limited news :) Ford Ranger dealers are going to be marking up whatever stock they have left before July 1!!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Typical spin on it from limited news :) Ford Ranger dealers are going to be marking up whatever stock they have left before July 1!!!

They'll still write them off, anything over 20k will be written off over a number of years instead of one year. They needed to get rid of negative gearing for already established houses but they don't have any balls to get rid of that, it's the really wealthy that gain the most from it, like themselves. That's certainly not going to help with inflation either if business owners go running to buy things they can write off before the financial year.