The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Bonkers is what Latham went after he lost. Either he was OK or didn't show it before that.
I don't know him at all but I recall at the time an associate who was heavily in the party could not understand how ML was elevated to the leader. He had very little nothing nice to say about him and in his opinion ML was a sociopath. The episode with the taxi driver was pure arsehole.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I wonder how he's going to spin the UAP campaign for the next Federal Election? Can't spruik much about how much of patriot bunch of strayans his party is while the corpulent **** is suing the country / taxpayer for billions.
Unfortunately he can, and the same witless fucktards that have voted for him in the past after being fucked over by him, will vote for him again.

Look at the MAGAts to see how it plays.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bonkers is what Latham went after he lost. Either he was OK or didn't show it before that.
At the time I thought he seemed the lesser of two evils by a huge margin. The handshake always came off as a media beat up to me, poisoned by forced perspective and Howard playing up to the camera as the feeble old man and shrinking violet to make Latham look more menacing. Latham must have been very clever to hide his toal fuckwit racing so well or ... He has suffered some form of breakdown and rebirthed himself as a menace.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
What am i missing here? How do they understand what he meant and think he is smarter than the CSIRO guys?

Presumably he said something that means something to all those people?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Presumably he said something that means something to all those people?
Their superior intellect means they can understand his abstract posted with the video. It's beyond me. I'm not going to paste it here and create another copy on the internet.