The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The party tha

The party that launched a royal commission* into Kevin Rudd's Pink Batts scheme....

*Royal commissions have extraordinary powers and cost infinity more dollars to conduct than an enquiry.
Yeah. It those pink batts were a wicked bad evil scheme.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well that's a relief! The review has found no wrong doing in pork barilaro's appointment to that lucrative job in the USA.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Well that's a relief! The review has found no wrong doing in pork barilaro's appointment to that lucrative job in the USA.
No, the review determined whether Ayres breached the ministerial code of conduct. There's still questions surrounding the issue of rescinding an offer to a chosen candidate in favour of barilaro, a unequivocally less qualified candidate.

The great thing about what happened after all this started is that Barilaro got pissed and swung at a cameraman. So regardless of what any review finds, he's not up for the job again, nor any other suitable public job.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, the review determined whether Ayres breached the ministerial code of conduct. There's still questions surrounding the issue of rescinding an offer to a chosen candidate in favour of barilaro, a unequivocally less qualified candidate.

The great thing about what happened after all this started is that Barilaro got pissed and swung at a cameraman. So regardless of what any review finds, he's not up for the job again, nor any other suitable public job.
I doubt the rescinding issue will receive its own outcome.

Barilaro was very kind to show us how macho he is.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I generally don't work Mondays. I think a Wednesday public holiday would have been a better move. You either score a good mid week reprieve (if you're a mon-fri worker) or there is a stronger encouragement to stretch it out by Mon+Tues or Thur+Fri making for a more appropriate amount of grieving and reflection.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I generally don't work Mondays. I think a Wednesday public holiday would have been a better move. You either score a good mid week reprieve (if you're a mon-fri worker) or there is a stronger encouragement to stretch it out by Mon+Tues or Thur+Fri making for a more appropriate amount of grieving and reflection.
It's on Thursday the 22nd.

PJO

in me vL comy
grand final public holiday for us victorians on friday.
Extended bender for the Victorians.
Why are we getting the public holiday on the Thursday? What's the significance of that date?
Most logical would be the day she gets put in the ground, which is Monday isn't it?

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Extended bender for the Victorians.
Why are we getting the public holiday on the Thursday? What's the significance of that date?
Most logical would be the day she gets put in the ground, which is Monday isn't it?
Protocols that were put in place in another century...