The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
About Fucking time. I fear 'witness K' is fucked though....
poor cunt is already in jail. I hope this latest decision by the AG goes in witness K's favour as well

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Uber shady? Who would have suspected that..?
I think we all figured that shit like this happens, it's just rare to see it publicly exposed and the detail/determination they put into it. Same with the greasing of politicians, political aides and (shock horror!) lobbyists.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think we all figured that shit like this happens, it's just rare to see it publicly exposed and the detail/determination they put into it. Same with the greasing of politicians, political aides and (shock horror!) lobbyists.
Pretty sure one of their biggest investors is/was the Saudi royal family. That's shade royalty right there.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Here's a relevant message from Bernie Sanders that popped up on the socials today:

"On #PrimeDay, let's not forget. Amazon blamed "inflation" on a 17% price hike in a Prime membership after its profits soared 450% since the pandemic to a record $38 billion while avoiding $5 billion in taxes, spending $4 million on union busting & denying workers paid sick leave."

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Here's a relevant message from Bernie Sanders that popped up on the socials today:

"On #PrimeDay, let's not forget. Amazon blamed "inflation" on a 17% price hike in a Prime membership after its profits soared 450% since the pandemic to a record $38 billion while avoiding $5 billion in taxes, spending $4 million on union busting & denying workers paid sick leave."
Amazon sound like they have a wise investment strategy.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea